Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Sampatrick posted:

Monastery Mentor, Swiftspear, Fatal Push, Tasigur, Gurmag Angler, JVP, Tireless Tracker, Thought Knot Seer, Reality Smasher, Sanctum Prelate, Recruiter of the Guard, Palace Jailer, Gideon, Ally of Zendikar, Council's Judgement, Scavenging Ooze, Baleful Strix, Shardless Agent, Warping Wail, Kolaghan's Command, Walking Balista, I'm probably missing stuff but you get the point. There are tons of new cards added to Legacy all the time.

Yeah I'm not arguing against that. It's the only format I play really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Watching Eli Kassis play is so infuriating. Its like hes a sloth hiding in a nerds body.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Sampatrick posted:

I feel bad for the D&T player who missed on lands for a bunch of turns so he couldn't Council's Judgement that Batterskull.

I feel good watching 4 color decks and BUG get blown out by bloodmoon though.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

I love playing bloodmoon. It's spicy as gently caress.

• Locked thread