Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
fart advantage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Wish the other side were instant

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Mikujin posted:

Play Snakes man. Play one of the two drops that enters with -1/-1 counters. Get Snakes.

There's also that aura that ETBs a counter

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Infinite snakes with two grim poppets on the board, value for days

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

Most of what I read out of WotC comes off as incredibly drunk on their own Kool-Aid, like there's some weird parallel set of beliefs about how Magic is supposed to work and what makes it good that are held by everyone at the company and nobody outside of it, beyond just things where it would make sense for the people making the money and the people spending it to disagree.

This is the same company that encourages masochistic devotion to their game whether it be through poor player support or underpaying their developers so what else would you expect

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Angry Grimace posted:

Maro does say that starting with Hour of Devastation they're going to cut back on the number of Gatewatch PW cards.

It's stunning how WOTC managed to cargo cult all the wrong reasons from the success of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

BJPaskoff posted:

They do. The themes just aren't as strong as they used to be. But no one reads the site unless it's spoiler season, so no one notices.

Speaking of that, somehow MTGS and Reddit find the articles on the main site before they're pushed live. Like I'll go to the site at 11:02 EST and the new articles won't be showing yet, but MTGS has had them since 10:46. That didn't always happen that way, and we'd have to:f5: DailyMTG until the article went up.

ever since they dropped regular columns and theme weeks ive stopped reading the site entirely, everybody just posts spoilers on social media anyways

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Roshambo posted:

What is the best way to sell off my collection? I got really lucky with my pulls from MM3 and wound up with liliana, goyf, and an Arid mesa. I keep seeing the "value" of these cards on sites, but I only ever play limited. I looked into selling on tcg and they pay less than I expected. Also tried to sell in a Facebook group in my area, no takers.

Start up a cube, continue playing limited while making your own fun

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Theseus' Vehicle

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Alaan posted:

With more in Hour which leads me to think the protection bubble over the civilized section is collapsing.

Gatewatch directly contributing to strife on the plane they visit once again

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
That Zombie lord would have been rare ten years ago

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
They should just relegate the Jacetice league to intro deck walkers while putting the spicy poo poo in the actual set. Everybody wins!

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Feels like just yesterday that red was getting bears with no drawbacks

how long until blue gets a true bear

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Rinkles posted:

Red's time stop

:getin:

dragon enthusiast