Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Discard card -> (Madness Triggers, enters THE MADNESS ZONE , you may now cast your spell, if you choose to cast it, put it on the stack, then back into THE MADNESS ZONE , leave this irrelevant point in discard. If you don't cast, continue as normal.) -> Put your card in the graveyard, where it wound up as a result of discarding.

Edit: So in regards to that 2 drop that makes the total of -1/-1 counters you put on your creatures one less, how does that work with Persist?
Do they just hit the board with no counter or is it business usual?

Melira 9-12 sounds dumb and stupid in Abzan company so I'm guessing it doesn't work that way.

Count Bleck fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

I just noticed.

This card is rude.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

It's good to see we're still on the "Cards are DEFINITELY getting banned out of standard at the next b&r announcement" topic.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

BizarroAzrael posted:

Tribal themes could be fun, depending on what they pick. I guess Goblins seem like an obvious one,

Finally, the Merfolk EDH Commander I've been waiting for.

• Locked thread