Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Entropic posted:

Yeah, for all the complaints about Standard, I've really enjoyed most of the sets for draft for a while now. If they developed for Standard as well as they do for Draft, we'd be in good shape.

The worst recent set was probably BFZ, where everyone was annoyed how green was so much worse than the other colors. But even that wasn't that bad, and Oath of the Gatewatch actually righted the ship and was great fun.

The best draft set in recent memory is Triple Khans of Tarkir, and it's not that close.

I know it's been doscussed recently, but i reckon you can take out "recent", leaving only triple original innistrad as close.

For recent memory it's not even close to close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

mandatory lesbian posted:

my favorite thing about "End the Turn" as text is the 6 lines of reminder text after it

No idea what you're talking about

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

GeneX posted:

Graham and Cam are fine

The rest of the LRR crew are bad

You take that back about Alex, I will fite you.

• Locked thread