Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Automatic Retard posted:

a poo poo loving junkie suburb

This could be literally every perth development in the last decade from Mandurah to Joondalup. They are all uniformly loving terrible.

Always did like the white HSV's though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

drunkill posted:

So with Holden closing down in a few years (in all but name) what will HSV be doing? Soupped up Opals or whatever the commodore replacement is?

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

Laserface posted:

How does it feel when You get loving destroyed by a shitbox R33 skyline with about 8 grand in modifications and a total cost well below yours?

I've always wanted to know.

How does it feel to give a gently caress about boy racer dick waving?

Don't need to answer, I've never actually wanted to know.

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

Laserface posted:

E: if you aren't comparing cars or racing them why the gently caress do you read AI

Because I'm not into dick waving, I'm not the target audience for this subforum? Think more of yourself dude.

Pretend I said something about a $5k beater gixxer.

*edit: I think we are misinterpreting one another, you are both right and my tone sucks.

I like this ute. It is a cool ute.

PuntCuncher fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Nov 21, 2015

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

Confused as to why anyone would buy a small GM hatch while Toyota is still building cars.

• Locked thread