Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
lol a lot of thought provoking poo poo OP, we really needed a console wars thread on the imp zone, this is great

* wispering to zdr * gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

I think if you're able to build a PC and don't have a family that might complain about using a gaming PC on your living room, then the answer is exclusives, and that's about the whole thing. Everything else is just console warrioring.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

gamingo was really good at cheering up an aids thread

program666
Aug 22, 2013

SeXReX posted:

reminder for this page that N++ doesn't have a PC port announced

Is n++ a good game?

program666
Aug 22, 2013

to turn us on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

HORMELCHILI posted:

I had a dream last night that blooborne came to the PC, and that i had a lot of sex

maybe they make a ps4 emulator soon :shobon:

• Locked thread