Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toast
Dec 7, 2002

GoonsWithSpoons.com :chef:Generalissimo:chef:
Ah why not, I can't possibly get grinched yet again can i? :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Package sent the other day however I stupidly forgot one of the items. If it's not mentally priced to ship it seperately I will send it later. :)

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Spadoink posted:

Thank you Toast!! :kimchi: I came home from a long day of working followed by day 1 of a 2-day intensive baking worshop (hey santee, looking at you) to find a lovely package of goodies waiting for me! Will take photos and detail the contents probably on Wednesday, when I have a few non-exhausted minutes, but wanted to pop in and say thank you thank you thank you!!

First time in 5-6 years of doing the GWS secret santa that I received a former santee as a Santa :kimchi:

Nice, that was reasonably quick. As I said I forgot both a thing of chocolates and the card I meant to put in but hopefully you like it.

Likewise Santa (30 Goddamn Dicks) I received your package and it is amazing but I literally only had a chance to look through it before starting a marathon of busytimes so I will take some pics soonish. Thanks!

edit: oops didn't refresh page before posting :) I will let you know.

Toast fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Dec 17, 2015

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Spadoink posted:

Toast my camera is not playing nice with my computer so the photos are stuck, but in their lack I will detail that I got delicious millionaire's shortbread, butter tart squares (bars?) (recipes for both would be appreciated!!), spicy mustard, 2 cheeses (nom nom cheese) and toast-made jelly, ahah!

It is wonderful!

My gift is on its way south, with a few less items than I planned to add as I was wary that the package would end up filled with fine sugar-flour-fat dust instead of cookies. Don't worry, Santee, if you get the non-edible card first, edible items are on their way. :kimchi:

Recipe for the Millionaire's is on the GWS wiki, butter tart slice I'll throw on there at some point soon as the other recipient is asking as well. :) Pics of mine to come today now that I'm finally home for more than 2 hours. :)

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

Delicious nibblies from 30 Goddamn Dicks

Spiced Pecans, Bourbon vanilla fudge, curried peanut brittle, yummy looking chocolate and Zingerman's Guide to good eating!

The pecans are delicious, I haven't yet partaken of anything else but it all looks fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Sweet, glad you like everything! The chocolate is from a boutique chocolate maker in Raleigh NC and is one of the best chocolates I've ever had if not the best- I forgot to put that in my card. I hope this year's haul makes up for being scrooged so much in previous years.

It is wonderful, I will be rationing things over the next bit :)

• Locked thread