Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

My brother is super into making his own pasta. I was thinking about getting him some squid ink packets and stuff of that nature that he can use. I haven't been able to think of any cool stuff besides the ink and maybe some high quality olive oil. Just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions! The overall budget is about $50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

psychokitty posted:

Does he have a ravioli cutter and junk like that?

Waiting on a text back from his wife about that. I'm sure he has some of that stuff but I'm not sure what exactly.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

Anne Whateley posted:

Vegetable powder, so he can do stuff like spinach fettuccine! Myspicesage.com also has weirder stuff like beet powder, pumpkin powder, carrot powder, artichoke powder. There are cheaper suppliers if you're buying in bulk, but I like that they sell it in small enough quantities that you could do a sampler.

Awesome, thanks for the tip! I guess he doesn't have much in the way of gear besides the machine itself so I'll probably get some powders and a drying rack etc. Thanks for the help!

• Locked thread