Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

KakerMix posted:

Would be really neato if I could take the scope of a 10mm pistol to put it on my 10mm pistol without having to expend the resources to make the stock sights so I could take the scope off. Seems pretty dang dumb.

Yeah, it'd be nice if when I scrapped a weapon I got the mods off it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Baron posted:

I'm not aware of a mod, but it's kinda hosed up that the Armorsmith mod added a ton of poo poo to it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty fantastic that mods are this far already. It's kinda crazy you can do so much without the GECK. I had no idea adding new armors and such would even be possible!

But dammit why not just make another mod that has that stuff seperate. Even with all the tools, It's better to have things as individual mods so you can diagnose problems and conflicts easier.

Because you'll split your upvotes/endorsements/epeen numbers then and won't be able to comfort yourself with the knowledge that despite your other shortcomings you managed to get a high number on a mod site.

• Locked thread