Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
While This is not a place for requests, there are a few... sorry, a lot of duff texture assets like the computer terminal overlay, when I can repack BA2's I'll make a pack of nicer textures, in the meantime : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1417/ some nicer and less jarring textures.

Harrow posted:

You already can! Do a few quests for the Railroad and Tinker Tom will teach you how to add ballistic weave to certain outfits. Piper's trenchcoat is one of them. At Armorer rank 4 you can add Ballistic Weave Mk.5 that adds like 90 damage and energy resistance. (You can also add this to most underarmors, and still wear armor over them, for maximum defense. It's more than a little overpowered.)

Actually, this is my big wish for a mod, which I've already discussed over in the main Fallout 4 thread: I want to be able to add ballistic weave to any outfit. This would require a mod that added the "lining" upgrade slot to every outfit. At the moment, it seems entirely arbitrary what you can and can't add ballistic weave to. Piper's trenchcoat and MacCready's duster have lining slots, but the Drifter Outfit and Preston's duster don't, even though they have similar base stats. There's even an item in the late game, a certain character's unique coat, that has a lining slot even though it natively has 50 DR. There's no rhyme or reason to it at all.

I'm not sure if it's possible to change what upgrade slots an item has before the creation kit comes out, but if it is, I'd buy a beer or six for anyone who could do it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/745/ Is not exactly what you are looking for, but it is a starting point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

CJacobs posted:

Can someone who knows how to mod textures and stuff give me the down-low on editing normal maps in, say, Photoshop? Almost every texture creation tutorial for gamebryo games I've found covers diffuse maps and that's it. I'm trying to remove the patches and such on the faded trenchcoat, and I've already done that on the actual texture, but any time I edit the normal maps it goes nuts on certain parts of the body. So I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a quick run-down of how not to gently caress it up, or hell, how to make normal maps out of the diffuse map so I don't have to bother editing the vanilla one.

I dunno if people have replied, but I use the .dds plugin in gimp, I have not tried the F4 normals yet, but from my experience, you can check this out: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/236994-tut-normal-map-plugin-for-beginners/ also, if i recall correctly, the alpha setting nowadays is to control gloss, with a 100% alpha being shiny, and the more transparent you go the more matte the map is.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I restarted once as I got to about lv 20 having ignored the armor and weapon benches. I regretted that and decided to pay a little more attention to my perks.

now it looks like another restart is in order. ugh.
Well, at least I have SSEx now, so I can be a little more crazy with my settlement.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dayum, I jacked that cool cat dudes suit, and he was all nonchalantly strolling off into a marsh. like it aint no thang, didn't like that suit of power armor anyway.
man, those guys were not designed for golden age kleptomania simulator 4

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Diogines posted:

Is there a console command to bring up the "rebuild" screen like when you exit the vault?
Try showracemenu after slapping the tilde?

surc posted:

Pretty sure he strolled off like that because he is, in fact, too cool to worry about it. I'm looking forward to the mods that let the Atom Cats be a bigger thing.

Tunnel Snakes Vs Atom Cats. gotta be the cats, way cooler than the Kings too.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 26, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

rope kid posted:

The nominal difference is less important than other elements of the cartridges' design (though F3/4 use relatively generic ammo designations), but a conversion could be useful simply if you have a lot more of one type of ammo.

Hey, Are you as upset as myself and others that beth took so many liberties with the fallout lore?

Edit : I mean; if you cannot drink from the toilet, its not fallout.

staberind fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 29, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gestalt Intellect posted:

I still don't know why anyone cares about sperging out over their guns in this game with an alternate history set 250 years in the future after a nuclear apocalypse in which you shoot giant green orcs with a laser gun that disintegrates them into piles of ashes

As long as i get to steal everything not nailed down, do farmville, & put all of my settlers into shiny red dresses, I'm cool with boomsticks looking like hank hill's huffed everything and then gone mad with gold paint in a gunsmiths.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Has anyone found a way of editing the amount of perk points you get at level up via fo4edit?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Aw yis. now all those extra P.A's can be used. Just need to find a way of greatly increasing durability.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

LumberingTroll posted:

F4SE is out!
http://f4se.silverlock.org/

Im still messing with this current list of mods for the OP, hopefully I'll get it updated today.

Here is a Perk point per level mod, someone was asking for it earlier. (requires F4SE)
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3938/

Edit:

Mod Organizer 2 is out.
https://github.com/TanninOne/modorganizer/releases

Cheers mate, that was I.

Amstrad posted:

See, this sucks in cases where the ammo for the gun is limited by design.. like say the Alien Blaster.

I am sure the ammo reloading benches allow you tio make alien ammo.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kea posted:

I was going to find what people wanted removing then making an esp that when loaded would make the places cleaner, theres allreay a mod that lets oyu scrap some of this stuff but it apparently causes issues with the cell resetting, this SHOULDN'T be a problem with what I have in mind.

Yeah, scrap scrap, the cell reset was a side problem, the biggest problem was it messed up power armor/fusion cells.
For the stuff to scrap list : skeletons, bushes of any sort, hedges, perhaps stuff we have build can be scrapped for a 1:1 value, for instance turrets, generators, water pumps and so on, those glitchy bollards in the starlight drive in, whatever modder made garvey white, corpses for bones, (perhaps affected by cannibalism perk), the list is long and ardous.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

By default, only ~1% of monsters are actually eligible to be legendary (rarity factor 1). This mod basically raises that cap to almost 100% (rarity factor 0.01)

So you may have two or more legendaries per enemy group! Note: This doesn't affect whether a legendary will spawn in the first place, there's another mod for that.

I've also included a completely untested esp that sets the rarity factor to 0. This may cause a legendary singularity. You have been warned.

100x: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32844786/legendary_spawning_eligibility_x100.esp
Uncapped: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32844786/legendary_spawning_eligibility_uncapped.esp

Playing with the uncapped at the moment, My god this is fun, I have a couple of companions : shaun and diana, and this rebalances things.

also trying the pewpew rebalance thing too, looking great so far, I have died a bit more often, so its probably working as intended.

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Dec 2, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
This is irony, right?

200 years after nuclear armageddon, people wander around with no skin, but everyone wears the same underwear. yep, 'Murica.

Whats the default bind pose anyway, its seems bethseda changes it every itineration of gamebryo.

My droid shaun runs around in a red dress and it likes it, tyvm.

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 2, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

CUT OR UNCUT

BEAR OR SMOOTH

Do you want the physics to affect the balls in the same way as the veiny, throbbing, green shaft?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sonofsilversign posted:

Huh Ive actually never tried. Scrapping doesnt strip mods or even give you some of the relevant components back as far as I'm aware, could be wrong though I almost never scrap gear unless im really hurting for stuff. Turning the legendary effect into a general weapon/armor mod that you could put on anything would be pretty cool tbh.

Wat up? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/

I have not tried it yet, but it seems to be what you wanted.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Honestly, doing a raider psycho playthrough would be fun, especially if you flip all the "likes/dislikes" of companions, made Preston a wannabe kingpin, replaced all the pictures with rotten.com's offerings, reused resources of the raider/supermutant camps for statues.

on the other hand, earlier today
I found a raider burying his girl

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

What'd you find on his corpse?

Generic raider junk, on both their corpses

Deadmeat5150 posted:

When the game tries to spawn one. It's happened three times, two different settlements.

That sucks, has not happened to me, yet, although I am just using the excellent Weapon re-balance overhaul.
then again, I have restarted about 6 times, for various reasons, like my caravans being a goddamn mess, scrap scrap being itself, and so on.

staberind fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Dec 5, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
gently caress.

Just realised what I use the wicked shipping key for.

whelp. its not like those trailers are hard to miss.

soooo. anyone know if its possible to give modded in companions the perks that regular companions have?

EG: synth shaun : hacking from Nick, & Diane some lockpicking.

Also, well, I tried to hold off on unpacking the db files until the cs was released, but I really want to give Curie a slightly modified and retextured securitron body.

staberind fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Dec 5, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Practically all bethesda games but morrowind (vivec is awesome ) have me swerve off the mq asap to build a throne of stolen goods in the most idiot place I can.

Sorry Nick and that newspaper chick, I have an empire to build.

Some dumb asshat recommended mutfruit as the go to crop for selling, Nope. Water. sells for more, and no harvesting needed. although crops are needed for glue.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3384/ thanks Modder. GROOOOOOOOOOOVY

also, if i build 4 generators & store them at settlement a, I'd like to access them at settlement b, c,...z, anyone seen something do this?

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Dec 6, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Nifscope can import models to view, I am not sure about exporting to the same nif format the game uses though.

Besides, if i were going to make/adjust something, I would make it and export as .obj probably, then import into nifscope,
when I am sure that nifscope can export, then you can expect D-cup molerats.

Edit: also, one of the first things we will get from that would actually be seperated clothing/armor items.

staberind fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Dec 8, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
As I was bitten by the "cell reset" problem with scrap scrap, all my power armor bits are stored and the frames parked. although I have noticed an odd thing, they sometimes have armor on them, but not in their inventory.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Talkie Toaster posted:

Yeah, I talked to the Homemaker modder and he pointed out the ArtObjects... not entirely sure how I'd missed that. It's fixed now.

The smaller vendor stands is a must-have, I was just starting on that too but no need now. I'd provisionally it named Small Stalls?
(Small Stands/Smaller Stalls would also work but don't trip off the tongue as nicely)

A few Q's,: Ed-E ? Mr Fisto? how about a walking jukebox?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Talkie Toaster posted:

I have form (couldn't find the jukebot...).

I have been considering though how many bots to add as construction options. Currently I've got all the basic flavours of protectron, 2 assaultron, 2 sentry, 2 Mr and Lt. Gutsy and Mr Handy & Ms Nanny. Drinking Buddy as a bot that adds little defence but contributes food and water is probably a gimmie, but I'm torn on whether adding in the higher-tier protectrons (with auto-lasers) or the eyebots (need 1 for each radio station) is actually worth it, or even really if Lt. Gutsy needs cutting. There's no point adding very useless or redundant bots just for completion's sake, but then I've added Ms Nanny & Mr Handy based on their voices, so...

Aha! that looks fab. Totally out of some 50's occult movie.
If its possible with the resources at your disposal, I guess just add as much as you can, some people would like to have a settlement with mainly robots clunking around, it would certainly work for two settlements, graygarden & and the professor might like some companions.

I just remembered there is a bot in corvega, heh...

staberind fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Dec 10, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I used to use tesvedit to lash together all the similar mods I had, with crafting table recipies and so on, then add them to levelled lists, I hope I can do some merged/enhanced mods in F4CK.
Not to mention the ability to kerb kick mods where the creators vision differed from mine.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ddraig posted:

How feasible is it to create a new radio station without the GECK? Assuming I were to just use FO4Edit.

It sort of annoys me how limited and poo poo a lot of the music chosen is. Even mods don't improve it a whole bunch. I'm sure the novelty of hearing songs about atomic power, radiation and other assorted things are a great fun distraction for about 5 minutes but when almost every god drat song includes one of those themes, it sort of stretches credibility.

Plus hardly any mods focus on Country, which is terrible since there's so much good stuff from that era that you could easily fill up an entire radio station with nothing but awesomeness. That's why I liked New Vegas, because it actually included some.

I just listen to the classical station, or something outside, but I think supermutant radio needs to be a thing, featuring J.G. Thirlwell.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I play with a couple of companions, plus cait in a suit of t60, the legendary mod spat out a slew of legendary mardcrobs at me on spectacle Isle, the mininuke was handy.
the balance in my game seems alright, as, if I am careless, I end up rekt. however, a raider plinking at me with a pipe is not going to do so much.

radio zoning would be nice though, so different parts of the wastes have their own soundtrack, or, the ability to make mixtapes for the pipboy, sometimes you have to batter some dudes while the ost from panty and stocking is blaring.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Talkie Toaster posted:

Hang on I was going to post that. Also just added a compatibility patch for the *other* robot defenders mod added recently (Robot Guardians).

But argh the workshop is such a 'WOW GREAT'/'what the gently caress' thing. The worst thing is the construction ghosts getting 'Order (E)' prompts instead of 'Build (E)' prompts if you add the ability to move or take orders to them. It sort of makes sense, but... argh.

drat, this is fantastic by the way. also, how hard to you think it would be to change the model of the eyebots to duraframe eyebots?

I suddenly have a hankering for more companions.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

in the ini editor, there's a checkbox for infinite workshop items. Does that mean there's no limit on the number of items you can build in a settlement, or something else? I just tried it and loaded up a save of mine and it seems like I'm still capped for building more things at The Castle...

Get all of your gunz, missile launchers stuff like that, no melee, i think,
drop it on the ground, just drop it all, then go into crafting mode, and use the tab to store things, its a little tedious, but it makes your building cap go down, if it does not go down enough, repeat.

Babe Magnet posted:

I also make a decent amount of caps with excess water

also RE: settlements sharing resourced:

god damnit

Water replaced caps for me, spectacle isle is going to be my bank.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr Tastee posted:

I have an idea for a companion mod that I want to start working on once the G.E.C.K. for this game comes out. However, I've never done any modding before. Not sure how different a mod for this game would be as opposed to other Bethesda games, but I thought it might be worth asking for general guides and advice to making mods, particularly companion mods.

What are some things I should know?

Presently the companion mods that I know of and use require a one time console use, to run a batch file. it spawns an entity, for instance a radstag, at the exit of V. 111. you have various creatures to choose from.

I'd recommend having a look through the mod, at least to see how the creatures were spawned; http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/696/

For a far superior mod, check out Talkie toasters robot mod, not companions per se.; http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5787/

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

widespread posted:

So question. When the gently caress do I start seeing Legendaries. I'm on the quest to get to Diamond City with the 50x Legendary Spawn Rate esp on, and I saw NONE. I even went ahead and had the Legendary Rarity 100 mod.

Are Legendaries level-locked or is the mod not working with the newest patch.

While I have seen them at low levels, they usually tend to be roaches or molerats. when you get to 10 or so, things get a bit more proper.

i run with the 100% chance, occasionally get a group of raiders or whatever with a couple of legendary's, however, its the guys with power armor or missile launchers, as opposed to the legendarys that I am wary of.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Soooo, I'm not sure if its mentioned in the other FO4 thread, but I found the answer to my problem : Purified water not gushing out of my water de-dirtifiers : a bug,
Essentially if you are not getting anything from your purifiers after the first lot, clear the aid section of your workbench, & put all your aid stuff in another, seperate container. then go away, probably to another settlement with no water, rinse repeat, after a few minutes of doing this, or however long it takes, return to the original place you started at, you should have all the water minus whats used for settlers, plants, etc. plus some spare plants your settlers decided to stash. again, you need to clear the aid section. but that should net you the water you have been missing.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mr Tastee posted:

I see. Thanks for the links. Definitely going to have to wait until the GECK to work on this. It looks like the ones that currently exist are fairly simple, and the companion I plan on making I want to make fairly similar to the companions that are in the base game. Still, it should give me a general idea of how to code mods. Also, do you think it would be helpful to study mod files for other Bethesda games, or do you think it will be too different?

I really want to make The Final Pam a companion. I also want this to be more than "I have an idea", so I want to actually figure out how to program it.

Actually, get the Diane mod, follow the instructions to make her a companion, then Pam her with "showlooksmenu"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Segmentation Fault posted:

even the gooniest of goons tend not to be this nitpicky about what constitutes sentience but here we are

Suppose humans had a nerve tucked away in the body that, when pressed down, caused complete and total amnesia. Humans touched at this nerve would revert to a "default state," with a blank slate of a mind that can be exploited for whatever purpose. Does that mean that humans aren't sentient?

scopolamine.

http://www.vice.com/video/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Every game needs its Carth.

regarding curie stealth : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2679/ may fix it, however, enjoy your honky mofo carth.

Besides, if I want to actually stealth, I tell my companions to wait somewhere.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Well, 7 days to die has it beat already : voxels, deformable landscape. and so on.
I decided to go a bit bonkers and see how many companions I could get following me around, as well as my default 2, Diana & Shaunbot, silent simple humanoid companions I can play dress up with, (black bos uniforms and bowler hats, I have not found an acceptable codpeice yet), I ditched a couple of original followers nick and newspaper girl, to watch over spectacle isle,. and got : an eyebot, a sentrybot, an assaultron, an alien, & finally Codsworth, for his terse commentary.
Quinsey seemed to be the place to visit, what with lots of people to shoot.
about 30 seconds after arriving 3 vertibirds show up and flop about ineffectually, while my small group lays waste to anything and everything, then wander over to the quarry, where the vertibirds are wrekt by something, however, my group razes the quarry to the ground, while I take a breather to pick up some fans and assorted junk.

staberind fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Dec 19, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Institute stuff really looks alright, especially compared to what we get vanilla.
My old base, many levels, looks shoddy.

Not far from there, though.

I need to place all this a bit more naturally.

I'm quite serious about stealth housing.

Down the metal passageway, turn right, U turn left, whats this?

Whats the punishment for necrophilia in cyrodiil?

Bowler Hat Crew represent.

I still have to add a bunch of clutter inside and out.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

khy posted:

Does Mod Organizer work with fallout 4 yet?

Dunno, I always use nmm, looking forward to wrye though, a bashed patch will make things a lot more stable.

Gonkish posted:

I think my favorite bit of art direction in this game is that, while the rest of the game riffs on 50s sci-fi for obvious reasons, the Institute very specifically riffs off of 70s sci-fi. The aesthetics, the architecture, all of it. It's a surprisingly effective way to bring home the fact that the Institute is much more technologically advanced than anything you see in the game up to that point. Even though most of what they're doing is imperceptible and takes place off screen, when you first relay in and take the elevator down... you just instantly understand that they're on a completely different level technologically.

Then you find out they're all assholes and murder the poo poo out of the place. :colbert:

This.

Also, the game breaks itself, in my quest to find mah boi, I trundled along to find the railroad, got the info I needed & went to the institute, wandered about a bit there & left to mention to Preston Carthy that I had yet again thwarted a kidnapping, beaten up some greenmens & zombiemens.
Deacon seemed interesting, so I accepted his invite to worm my way into the railroad, however, now all the low budget terminators were bff's with me, I just let Deac shoot them all while I waited for him to catch up with me.

staberind fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Dec 20, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

khy posted:

That's definitely a step in the right direction! Does it keep all the mods in separate folders so that the data folder is always kept entirely clean?

Not that I know of, my data folder is full of esp's & folders from some mods that were installed wrongly, on the other hand, I'm always experimenting around with textures & meshes, so I usually end up with it being cluttered, however, as everything is packed into ba1 & ba2 archives, its relatively easy to flatten data folders and much quicker than redownloading from steam.

Khanstant posted:

I love how there is no way to interact or connect with your son, maybe change his perspective on things a little, since that murdery part of the plan is pretty senseless anyway. At least the goobers at Big Mtn had the excuse of being brains in vats hopped up on concentrated mentats.

I have not done much at the Institute apart from fulfilling a promise to a green fellah, however, what I gathered while doing that was enough to convince me that they are led by autistic psychopaths.

staberind fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Dec 20, 2015

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hmmm, i want a modded cryolator that shoots either frozen husbands or shauns. or both, actually, both.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alabaster White posted:

That's why I said ultra-nerd. There are fuckers that managed to tape FO3 and FO:NV into one big game (although I think that's not quite as impressive as it sounds, from what I hear), I'm sure some of them will do a complete game overhaul and manually add stat checks to basically everything.

That would be much nicer than the present all over the place system, on the one hand, charisma helps with speech checks, despite you saying exactly the same thing, but they can be save scummed, on the other hand, no matter how willing you are to jiggle tumblers or randomly poke words, hacking and lockpicking have distinct levels, its a really lazy way of making a game, I'd much prefer to have red herrings in hacking and speech, plus multiple points in lockpicking that turn a little and crunch your hairpin, with the occasional fluke based on luck.
Not to mention arbitrarily locking stuff behind levels,

My Biggest gripe? no wild wasteland.

VVV Dunno, its becoming more and more like the elder robots.
while there are a lot of new engine elements I like, there's so much recycled stuff and lazy design choices, its just a little irksome knowing they are relying on mods to improve the game and add depth.
Still, I've been playing practically non-stop.

staberind fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Twincityhacker posted:

I'm rolling with with Settlement Supplies Expanded, Homemaker, and Alternate Settlements. I recognize that this ridiculous, and trying to figure out which one(s) to ax. Which one, or combo, is the best in your guys and gals opinion?

As mentioned above, homemaker is the go to. be warned that institute stuff is midgame by dint of the materials it needs. I might unfuck it a little, so the glass walls use glass instead of aluminium.

For the giggles:
code:
Fallout4.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Robot Home Defence.esm=1
5% Fusion Core Drain.esp=1
BulkUtilityRecipes.esp=1
Krk_Independant Power Armor Modules.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Krk_independent_pa_craftingworkbench_compatibility.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp=1
Jacket.esp=1
Crafting Workbench - Jacket.esp=1
J&C Outfit fix.esp=1
Layerable Apparel.esp=1
Layerable Apparel - Jackets Patch.esp=1
ArmoredNick.esp=1
BetterArmor&WeaponNaming_by_Ruddy88.esp=1
Harness-calyps.esp=1
Home Plate Workbench.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LMRemoveEC.esp=1
LegendaryModificationCSARemoveEC.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMiscReEC.esp=1
LegendaryModificationRemoveEC.esp=1
Safe SSEx.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith-LegendaryClothes-Compat.esp=1
LegendaryCloth.esp=1
WattzGenerators10x.esp=1
BetterCommando.esp=1
C.E.S.D - Default.esp=1
Weaponry Overhaul.esp=1
ShaikujinSettlementAttacked.esp=1
Diane.esp=1
NoNegativeAffinityNoFucks.esp=1
NoAffinityCooldown.esp=1
ProfGood.esp=1
Craftable Vault 81 Cure.esp=1
Disable NPC Comments When Waiting for Player Input.esp=1
CHKJunk.esp=1
Power Armor Frame Rebalaced.esp=1
Craftable Armor Size.esp=1
Detecting Dead Bodies.esp=1
Detecting Dead Bodies - No Addiction.esp=1
Raider Power Armor Reforged.esp=1
Simple Inventory Improvements.esp=1
VendorCaps_2000.esp=1
free_downgrades_stubs.esp=1
UnlimitedFollowers.esp=0
New Craftable Items by Tamayo831.esp=1
WPFDU_Defense_NPR_x5.esp=1
WPFDU_Generators_x5.esp=1
WPFDU_Food_x5.esp=1
WPFDU_Water_x5.esp=1
ConvenientStores.esp=1
No NPC Comments.esp=1
Perks Unleashed.esp=1
Better Calibrated Shocks.esp=1
NudeRepRaidGunBoots3.esp=0
Craftable Fertilizer.esp=1
UniqueItems.esp=1
ScrapThatMisc.esp=1
armorscaling_2x.esp=1
armorscaling_1x.esp=1
Shaun.esp=1
Locked Doors - Destructable.esp=1
Locked Doors - Indestructable.esp=0
Locked Doors - Player House(optional).esp=1
VaultGirl_AsPiper.esp=1
noPowerArmorDurabilityLoss.esp=1
SustainedFlight.esp=1
Dual Weapons Melee.esp=1
Crafting Workbench - Dual Weapons.esp=1
GauntletDualAnims.esp=1
NX Pro - Farm Core.esp=1
NX Patch - Safe SSEx.esp=1
NX Pro - Harvest Overhaul.esp=1
DV-Armored Pilots.esp=1
DV-Durable Vertibirds.esp=1
Handy Hats and Armors.esp=1
minigun_308_50mg_recievers.esp=1
Summoner.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended ilordg helmet pack.esp=1
Homemaker - SSEx Compatibility Patch.esp=1
LoweredSprintAPDrain.esp=1
Curie.esp=0
Neo.esp=1
Codsworth.esp=0
Danse.esp=0
Shauneye.esp=0
Alien.esp=0
More armor slots.esp=1
LegendaryRarity100.esp=0
EncounterZoneNoLimit.esp=1
legendary_spawning_eligibility_uncapped.esp=1
QuickEnterFromStand.esp=1
QuickExitToStand.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
BetterNightVision.esp=1
LootablePAFrames.esp=1
SummonerOnlyBots.esp=1
About 100 plugins used. game seems stable.

• Locked thread