Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Berke Negri posted:

Yeah I tried out some mods finally the past day and it's worked pretty alright, but I'm kind of wary of anything made pre-GECK and all the stuff out now with the GECK cause I get the nagging feeling it's all going to just be surpassed in a month or two and I don't want to slot in anything I'll end up not caring for into my save since release just yet.

Can't afford to lose my settlements.

Not after everything I've done for them.

Some of the pre geck stuff is pretty good. Cross Cybernetics is pretty high on my "Must have" lists for people that want to be a bit tanky but not wear power armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zelmel posted:

I didn't see anyone respond to this, so I'll throw in my 2 cents. The CROSS jetpack (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12471/) works pretty well and seems fairly balanced.

I love all of the cross mods. The fact that the jet pack actually plugs into the cybernetic mods is just lovely.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Mental Midget posted:

I'd be interested to know how many times these XBone mods are actually even being downloaded and used. We're like 6 months after release, wouldn't it be safe to say that anyone who had even a remote interest in modding the game would have done so already on PC?

Hahaha no. The mod kit was just released, we won't even start seeing really complex mods for another month or two.

• Locked thread