Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there are already some sweet rear end mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what are the good and cool mods to install

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone encountered an issue with fallout mod manager where you did the fo4 config updates and mod manager still acts like you haven't done the required updates to the config?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LumberingTroll posted:

Which mod manager are you using? If its Mod Organizer then it uses its own ini files, and you would need to run the config app through it, which it cant currently do unless its a 64bit exe.

I was just using Nexus Mod Manager

It worked fine on my old computer, but I have this new build and I can't get it to do anything. Thinking of uninstalling FO4 & Nexus Mod Manager entirely and trying again

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rirse posted:

Off topic, but what happened to the general Fallout 4 thread? The normal one, not the YCS one.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749747&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=203

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so when I switched computers I could no longer get mods to work, FOMM would keep saying I need to make the INI edits, even though I had

hopefully I can get that working now

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i will do this thing, thank you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the new DLC will be sweet as gently caress

the harbor one will be cool but im more excited about Pokemon: Fallout edition

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008