Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Can we atleast have a paintjob of mostly blue with flames and Todd Howards Magic 8-ball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
All i want is Riot Armor 2.0

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

staberind posted:

I have an account at LL, Last thing I got from there was mebbe the sg hair pack, for skyrim. it was taken down after due to korean modders being babbies.
hahahaahahahaahahaha. sometimes I see nakie people. teehee. < you sound like this. please Don't.

yeah, I remember being a 12 year old virgin, over 30 years ago.
I'm a modder, sure, but I hardly ever bother to publish my work anywhere. I'm way too lazy and kranky to deal with people unless its a simple texture jobbie.
I have said this before, I'm personally not that interested in "my waifu's tits are bigger than her head and her kebab is painstakingly sculptured" type mods, on the other hand, I don't care if others love/hate them.
Its just tiresome to have to deal with peoples infantile attitudes.
at the moment, the most used repository of mods is swamped with that crap, Protip : Don't spend any time on the landing page of the nexus, just go to either mod updates or today's mods,

Stellar.
I jumped on FCO as well, separating all those meshes is a drag, I'm glad someone did it tho'
I'm on my 4th restart and slowly re-adding mods that I know won't result in idiot save befoulment.

Speaking from inexperience are we?

Tell me, Which futa anime mods for Skyrim would you reccomend?

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

LumberingTroll posted:

Its till in closed beta, there are a lot of bugs, layout issues, and WTF moments in it still.

Geck is in Open beta now, if i recall

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

Ballz posted:

What is this? Googling "Fallout 4 gently caress mod" gives some... distressing results.

Fallout Un-Capped Kombat

• Locked thread