Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Anyone know if there is a mod that reduces jet pack drain only?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

The Iron Rose posted:

Nowhere near as flexible, stable, or useful as mod organizer. This is especially (well, only) true for Skyrim where it's so much better it literally beggars belief. Keeping your data folder safe is just one part of it - it's faster, easier to use, and has the best integration of texture mods I've ever seen.

Incidentally keep weapon damage suggestions coming!

E: I meant not yet range not ranged, I only mean guns.

The laser rifle needs a bit of a buff. I'd like it to be an option instead of the plasma rifle - I don't really like the plasma rifles design all that much.

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

ded posted:

Laser rifles own pretty drat hard I don't understand the problem you are having.

Oh no, they're okay definitely but I would like them to hit a little harder. Currently they're nowhere near competitive as a plasma rifle or combat rifle as standard.

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Are there any mods that make power armour rarer? I found an overhaul that makes fusion cores rarer. I'd like to make using power armour a special occasion!

• Locked thread