Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Oh hey, you could would probably know better than the other thread. Has anybody had any issue with the same sex marriage save on the Nexus? I know the game kind of shits the bed if you try to do that improperly, but apparently this one had some work put into it, so I wanted to know if there's still issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Dongicus posted:

Release the g*ddamn CK!! Who cares about the robot DLC that is essentially the same as a New Vegas mod.

They learned their lesson from Hearthfire it seems.

I'm slowly becoming suspicious that they'll never actually release the GECK. I mean, how long after release did Skyrim get its kit, and how long after the game did the first DLC come out? Far as I can ballpark, they're really behind schedule on the important one of those.

• Locked thread