Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

double nine posted:

I have an azerty keyboard, so the first thing I did was rebind forward to Z, left to Q and vats to A. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to carry over into menus like the computer terminal interface or the settlement construction menu. In those menus moving left/up is simply impossible. How could this be fixed?

By getting a qwerty keyboard.

(autohotkey or something similar might also work)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

:nexus: went and did it again, terrible nude mods exist. I'd just avoid the Fallout 4 frontpage/hotfiles listing on Nexus from now on TBH.

Are you afraid of getting cooties or something from bad nude mods?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Argonians having boobs completely destroys my immersion, they are lizard people why do they have boobs?

E: Serious question though, I notice some seriously reduced ingame performance (hanging, stuttering etc) after marathon gaming sessions like 6+ hours or whatever, is there any optimization/fixes for this? Or should I just accept that Bethseda makes some buggy games and get over it?

Just getting over it and restarting is pretty much the only way.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Dongattack posted:

i just want to loving "wait" whenever the gently caress i want to and for the Antialiasing in the game to not look like utter poo poo

textures also look like complete rear end, but i suspect any HD texture mod will just grind the game to a halt and make it poo poo itself, its pretty obvious textures was what they cut to a minimum to fit in everything else that's going on

Aside from using more VRAM better textures tend to have negligible performance impact. If you have the VRAM to spare, texture mods shouldn't really make much of an impact on the performance.

Then again, this is a bethesda game so you can never be sure what will break the game for you.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Nov 23, 2015

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The Iron Rose posted:

I would love to see that mod in FO4, but unfortunately haven't the faintest how to actually go about it.

Someone else is going to make that mod anyway.

• Locked thread