Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Zodium posted:

adjusted encounter zones (very pro-install)

Yeah that largely eliminates level scaling and it sounds like he's looking for something that keeps levels scaling so you are always fighting something comparable to your level. So am I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

We gotta stop all these fan service potato mannequins.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Gonkish posted:

Nexus. Nexus never changes.

Just a reminder CBBE is still on the nexus front page and it's FAQ is basically ":qq:Bethesda didn't use the exact same texture set up and RUINED MODDERS HARD WORK by not letting them use the textures they made for Skyrim:qq:"

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Personally I can't use CBBE since apparently they can't fix the wonky neck seam without the Geck and I have a neck fetish.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Never had a problem murdering the guy and escaping, fucker deserves it after that stunt he pulls.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

how the gently caress did they avoid actually putting this "fear" feature in that's some weapons-grade incompetence

Fallout fans are pissy they can't murder children can you imagine the world engulfing bitchfest that would result from having to chase down fleeing enemies to sate their murder-lust?

"Just don't case them."
"I don't play Fallout to not murder Raiders"

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Gonkish posted:

You just summed up the fate of every non-nude mod on the Nexus. :nexus:

Yeah that Driver is gonna need some boobs. Maybe some immersive scorpion nipples.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

I got into the habit of ignoring armor mods because they almost all require CBBE, not because "Oh no boobs" but because I don't like the model. I like the default potato people more then the CBBE.

I don't need any kinda nude mods to alleviate same-undies-itis in FO4 because I finally learned not to horde armor, that's valuable weight surgical trays and duct tape could be taking up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Midnight Voyager posted:

Is that really a thing people care about? Everyone wearing the same underwear? It's the apocalypse.

Not in 4 but FO3/ New Vegas everybody miraculously getting a shirt did eventually start bugging me especially when half the raider armors were bare chested. FO4 even before I learned to love salvage more then armor the majority of outfits all looked like you could be wearing the default undies under it.

Yes, I have the sadbrains.

• Locked thread