Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoapyTarantula
Jun 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Spent a week trying to figure out why my mods weren't working after the game updated. Tried reinstalling everything, including the game. Even waited for F4SE to update and that still didn't work. Then I hear about plugins.txt arbitrarily needing an asterisk in front of every mod now, try that and everything works. :shepicide: Now if I could just get Mod Organizer to stop going "holy poo poo nothing is enabled" and clearing the plugins file despite it being read-only every time I launch it that would be great.

Having to go back and edit plugins.txt with those asterisks every time I want to play is still not the most unfun part of modding this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoapyTarantula
Jun 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I was using the latest stable version of MO, updating to the beta version off github rather than the nexus seems to have fixed it. Thanks.

• Locked thread