Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I can't get the FOV to change even after editing the 2 .ini files, is there another way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Is there a tool to min-max the graphics settings for lower end machines. Godrays will not loving stop auto-activating and I'm running a 560Ti. I think I can drop a ton of the occulsion effects and get high-res textures without getting slowdown.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I did not realize how insanely awkward the game design was until spending 10 minutes going "WHAT THE gently caress LET ME BUILD BEDS IN THE BASE!" before realize I had to manually place them in the "zone" myself rather then building them like in an RTS and they appear in the appropriate spots.

"We really need actual beds to sleep on"
-builds beds 2 feet from radioactive water far as gently caress away from any semblance of a roof
"Wow this is great we can actually sleep now!"

pentyne fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Nov 19, 2015

• Locked thread