Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

jesus christ Jamaica plains is so disappointing. such a small portion of the town to build in, and the one house is boarded up. Christ. is there a mod that unlocks this yes/makes it not lovely? town is full of prime scrap and it's all just literally beyond the green wall :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I wanna be a cyborg gorilla like in the Goon. Or punch a cyborg gorilla because my character looks like the Goon.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Tbh I just think it's loving dumb they split up small arms the way they did. At least before it would translate across a variety of weapons rather than just specific types. Like gently caress having to dump into rifle, automatic, sniper, etc rather than just getting better in general at guns with specific proficiencies

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Yeah like what if I want nails and chains on my baseball bat? Or give it rocket power like a super sledge?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

so my pc is now the Goon, and i dislike only have brass knuckles on one hand. what's a good dual wield mod/a mod to rectify this problem?

• Locked thread