Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
I tried the survival damage mods in the op, and used the suggested 100 player and 200 enemy one and tried it out at the corvega plant but goddamn it was super loving easy and i didnt even get any legendaries show up either, in fact i had more legendaries show up on hard... is there any better settings? im one-two shotting raiders and they seem to be doing regular hard more damage to me as far as i can tell. feels too easy and it's making me feel like i did something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

LumberingTroll posted:

Do you have the perk that lets you see their level in vats? if they are all low level nothing you do will fix it besides nerfing your own damage, you can always use the lower PCGame versions as well, I think there is a 50, and probably a normal. Levels in Fo4 literally just add HP to things.

i just checked and lol they're all level 1 and im level 11. i guess that explains that. figured this was a high level area but i guess i've been loving around too much up in concord. i turned off the mods and even at level 1 they take forever to die and even less damage myself so im gonna leave the mod on i think.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Doctor Shitfaced posted:

Just a heads up for everyone: I asked this:

Got this:

Not trying to be a party pooper, just making sure it's known.

Eh i had no problems with pre creation kit mods in skyrim and pre geck mods in fallout 3. Just dont go overboard with massive gameplay changing ones and it will be okay.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

The Iron Rose posted:

Also on this subject, that was due to an issue with the tools right? I make my mods by copying records with TESVSnip and then editing the hex values by hand, so that shouldn't be a problem.

honestly, i think it was mostly user error, people not disabling mods and then saving the game without them then trying a new one. i think they were doing poo poo like turning off mods and switching around like crazy without a properly making sure the mod is disabled and a ton of records get hosed up.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Alabaster White posted:

Is there a mod to make advanced versions of enemies spawn more frequently? I play on Survival and the game's core scaling is actually pretty good, but it gets way too easy later because it never fully replaces the weak enemies with proper level scaled ones. I just want a challenge :(

Check you're actually on Survival. i was doing the early paladin danse stuff on Survival when i noticed all the ghouls were doing piss poor damage and they were all around my level. i checked and at some point the game switched to easy.

• Locked thread