Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
yea this is the best part of bethesda games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

The Iron Rose posted:

Also released the first version of my overhaul. Just touches Damage and Magazine size for now:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2463

I tried to create a balance between damage dealt and magazine size, so conventional ballistics deal more damage than their pipe equivalents, but pipe weapons tend to have bigger magazines. Slow-firing weapons like sniper rifles and shotguns got a big damage boost, as did heavy weapons.

Nice, thanks for the mod. Seems quite sweet.
However by taking a quick look it seems like all the guns are buffed. I'm already feeling the game easy, maybe making a version where all dmg is lowered let's say ~10%?

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

The Iron Rose posted:

Heavy weapons I generally found quite weak for their weight and difficulty in use, so they were buffed as well. The Minigun was just pathetic, 8 damage is nothing. I killed the legendary Assaultron outside that air force base with it in power armor. Took me literally two minutes in TGM holding down the trigger.

So true, the minigun should be something really strong and it's just pathetic.
Nice thing you did with the pipes vs normal weapons.
I still think that a few weapons need a nerf though

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

Azhais posted:

Pretty much anything automatic with wounding and anything shotgunny with explosive

This
The shotgun with many bullets(not just two) is just really broken.

fake edit: oh yea it's called combat shotgun

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

Zodium posted:

Playing around with batch files for spawning bigger raids than what the game will throw. There are surprisingly few static items around settlements to use as spawn points. :(

Settlers vs. Gunners. (Settlers lose.)

I was looking into it earlier today but it seems a nightmare without proper modding tools

• Locked thread