Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Rasmussen posted:

Anyone found something to zoom the action part of vats out once you've fired off your attacks? It's always so tight in close that all I see is an elbow of knee or wall.

The Tab key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Tinker Tom's Fabulous Fatigues.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Iron Rose Combat trip report:

Pipe weapons, especially auto-pistols at close range, feel nice and killy. The bolt-action, especially the .50 cal variant, are excellent.
Double-barrel, particularly the sawed-off version feels like it's underpreforming just a little even when it's up in someone's face.
Combat shotty, a joy to use and much better spread even with a short barrel.
10mm feels a tad anemic and could definitely use a .45acp receiver at Gun Nut 3.
Submachine gun, not my style so no idea.
Hunting Rifle, the bolt-action feels a little slow compared to the pipe version putting it in an odd place. Haven't rechambered for the .50 so maybe it gets better.
Lasers, could probably use just a little more punch but a fully charged sniper shot is where it should be.
Plasma, BEEFCAKE!!! In a really good place now.

Heavy weapons, no clue, don't use.
Melee weapons, no clue, don't use.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

'Indoor' cells reset themselves, or spawn different version to remove or change things. This is why the family fallout in the middle of Diamond City is it's own unique instance and how the Vault 81 room goes from dusty closet to home.

I don't think it's possible in outdoor areas without changing the entire grid and even if it were, it's well beyond the tools available at the moment.

• Locked thread