Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friction
Aug 15, 2001

Any word on working 21:9 aspect ratio fix? The game is playable, but some UI elements and HUD glitches ruin my immersion~~

Power armor HUD looks equally bad and most of UI darker green background shadings are either incorrectly sized or located completely outside the intended UI area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friction
Aug 15, 2001

pentyne posted:

I did not realize how insanely awkward the game design was until spending 10 minutes going "WHAT THE gently caress LET ME BUILD BEDS IN THE BASE!" before realize I had to manually place them in the "zone" myself rather then building them like in an RTS and they appear in the appropriate spots.

"We really need actual beds to sleep on"
-builds beds 2 feet from radioactive water far as gently caress away from any semblance of a roof
"Wow this is great we can actually sleep now!"

I have a shack filled with ghoul corpses and a single mattress in the middle. Settlement happiness is record high.

• Locked thread