Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oddity
Jun 22, 2003

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works."
3 mod requests if anybody has seen them (I did a search on the Nexus but didn't see anything).

1.) When you scrap gear, it keeps the mods intact, and puts them into your inventory.

2.) When you are on the craft screen, it tells you if you already have certain mods crafted, rather than having to try to make them to see if you have it.

3.) Make mods weigh nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oddity
Jun 22, 2003

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works."
Is there a mod that makes it so crafting at the Chemistry Station or Cooking pot pulls from stuff in the community stash? Like how crafting in the Gun and Armor station pulls from the junk you dump in there.

Oddity
Jun 22, 2003

isndl posted:

This is already the case, unless I'm misunderstanding something. All crafting stations pull from the workshop storage, regardless of what you're crafting.

Hey, guess what, I'm retarded. I put it in a private container I made instead of the community stash.

• Locked thread