Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Sonofsilversign posted:

As a dull luddite Mod Organizer confuses and scares me.

You should take the time to learn it, as you'll never have to outright nuke an installation ever again. The initial hump to get used to it is actually pretty small in retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
You can also use "disable" and it'll remove it instantly.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

khy posted:

Does Mod Organizer work with fallout 4 yet?

https://github.com/TanninOne/modorganizer/releases

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8276/

Extended weapon mods to make some really loving bizarre weapon combinations with already-existing meshes. AG Supplementary Uniques was one of my favorite weapon mods from New Vegas so seeing this stuff done is pretty :krad:

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Unfortunately the animations for it are a little wonky; in first-person, you hold it like a pistol, but the reload animation looks fine. In third person, you hold it like a rifle, but the reload animation is wrong. Otherwise, it's pretty awesome.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

cheezit posted:

Is there a way with Nexus Mod Manager to download updates to mods automatically? Or, at least, to automatically enable the new and disable the old? I could just be missing something glaringly obvious....

No, and it is a horrendous idea. It will tell you when a mod is out of date, but auto updating would almost assuredly destroy your save, especially as we're still pre-construction kit.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Someone made an approximation of That Gun using only vanilla assets.

:shittypop:

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Just because you like it doesn't make it not a bug.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

boneration posted:

You are absolutely right and my post was unnecessarily assholish. These guys do good work and I was snippy for no reason.

Nah, it's all good. As Raygereio said, there's no reason to throw out the whole thing just because of that.

However as Sensenman said, this is Arthmoor, so look forward to Oblivion Gates showing up in Hangman's Alley with some bullshit justification about how this is the true vision of the lore or some dumb poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Mage_Boy posted:

For as long as that was the thread title for NV mods, I was amazed I never saw that mod being linked. I hope this means it doesn't actually exist.

Naky actually made it and uploaded it to the Nexus, where a surprisingly large gathering of users got the joke and it got enough votes to be on the front page and in the top 25 of all time, then the mods deleted it because it threatened the sanctity of the Nexus.

• Locked thread