Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'd like a settlement mod that makes checkpoints give a defense bonus based on how well equipped the person manning it is. So there is literally any reason to build them over a million turrets. Will probably need Geck though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Snackula posted:

Insert a terminal log plot dump explaining 'Shaun' is your precious lost Jet inhaler and 'your son' is a unique Jangles reskin.

That would be hilarious.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
drat I just found out about Snip aids. Been using SSEx pretty much from the start. Is just removing the mod and hoping for the best a good idea?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

LumberingTroll posted:

only other option is to just start over without it, however its not guaranteed that it breaks anything, its just a possibility.

Thanks, think I'll just risk it. Hopefully there will be some anime tit mods or DLC to start over with by the time I get in trouble.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I noticed Homemaker isn't in the OP http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478/

Creator said he remade it in FO4Edit now. Does that mean it should be safe to use? I want more doo-das for my shitpile settlements

• Locked thread