Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
Apologies if this has been covered a million times; I'm just now getting into the FO4 mod scene.

I have a strange issue with Def_UI and Valdacil's Item Sorting. I'm getting all the icons to appear except on weapons and armor (which have no icons or tags). I made sure to select the 'all Dev_UI tags' option when installing VIS but they still didn't seem to show up. I saw someone had a similar issue in the Def_UI Nexus page but failed to mention what he did to fix it (only that he had fixed it).

Here's my fairly short load order (which may be hosed, I couldn't find much help on load orders yet).
http://pastebin.com/MJ00uLUF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Dr Snofeld posted:

Is Fallout 4 Script Extender updated for the newest patch? How do you set it up with Mod Organiser? I set up Skyrim Script Extender in MO for that game but it was so long ago I forget how to do it. I can't find instructions for F4SE and I dunno if it needs to be done any differently from SKSE.

I installed F4SE last night (just drop the dll and launchers into the FO4 folder) and MO2 automatically found it without me having to do anything. It even set the default launcher to the 'Launch F4SE' application.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

i hope the unofficial patch can/will fix the overencumbered bug while working on power armor. It's not a huge issue but it annoys the poo poo out of me.

Also, do any mods yet fix the glaringly obvious functionality issues in Diamond City with the crafting tables and Home Plate workbench not sharing inventories? It wasn't such a big deal when I could just loot all 12 million pounds of junk out of the workbench and take it outside and not slowly die while trying to tinker at my leisure.

e: Also, any good mods to add crafting stations to The Institute? Seems silly I'd have to leave this haven of technological advancement to put a scope on a gun.

graynull fucked around with this message at 03:45 on May 30, 2016

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Segmentation Fault posted:

Honestly I haven't bothered much with the radio in 4, Inon Zur's soundtrack is loving awesome.

I still want a radio station run by rogue gen1's that plays 80's style synth.

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Kimsemus posted:

Well the bodysliders are still useful for changing armor/clothing to fit whatever NPC forms you're using. A lot of mods depend on it, even some armor mods.

"This mod requires 'Rockin' Knockers 1.5.2', 'Butthole Blast 3.1' and 'Immersive Giant Clits 0.3+'"

I get that it's not all about that, it just amuses me greatly that such features always seem to be tied to those mods.

It also confuses me that mods like CBBE are female only. Like, I could see past the nude part if it was an overall character model improvement. But the male models can all be minecraft voxels, as long as my waifu looks like a 4k sac of bowling balls.

graynull fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Now imagine how much fun this would be if all this stupid horseshit was monetized.

• Locked thread