Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is the best form of transit
honk honk
ring ring
BWOOO BWOOO
toot toot
y0sp0s b1tch
View Results

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

blugu64 posted:

the only good use for trains, or do you all hate coral reefs as much as you hate green spaces in cities?

they actually stopped doing this after they checked up on the stainless steel ones and whoops they just fell apart and NJ didn't want any more trash in its ocean.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/transitmap/status/847941985394667521

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

this is one of my favorite anti- mass transit canards

you could buy everyone a car for the cost of the rail system!!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I wrote and phoned my state representatives and asked them to oppose high speed rail in Texas. Just invest in worthwhile infrastructure like the interstates! besides nobody wants to go to Houston, it'll just be a bunch of Houston folk coming up north to Dallas!

• Locked thread