Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Half of the people who post in this forum are moderators or admins.

imp zone has so much power over the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm thankful for all of the good times ive had playing smash bros, and hell, every other game on my wii u. i'm also thankful for my ps3 and both of the kingdom hearts hd collections

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm thankful for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ill probably never get made mod beause of the one time i called a guy a fag in the cs thread because he was complaining about kids calling him a fag ingame

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh and the thread i made in the gun forum asking for the best way to kill the mods

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

oh and the thread i made in the gun forum asking for the best way to kill the mods

well?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Use guns.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

one guy suggested those shotgun shells on a stick they use for cattle

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

comngrats on being a games mod lmfao

hahaha his worst fear confirmed

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ZDR is admin is awesome for us

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Actually, five shot is the best home defense round.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Hell im even thankful of the wrong RAM.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im also thankful for gamers saying salty

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm thankful that I'm not Brazilian

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Im also thankful for gamers saying salty

i love when i do a bit of team damage to a guy in cs and he starts getting real mad and asking in an upset voice clearly on the verge of tears why im so salty every round

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I'm thankful I got a WiiU and can now enjoy this, the greatest console of modern gaming

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm thankful that I'm not Brazilian

same, but i am also thankful for brazilian sites offering great Black Market Underground Deals for daring imps

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolverkur posted:

same, but i am also thankful for brazilian sites offering great Black Market Underground Deals for daring imps

hell, same

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

net cafe scandal knows a guy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm thankful I left my girlfriend so I can play more videogames during the coming holiday breaks.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i haven't kept up with what games are coming out, so i'm thankful that the Imp Zone is here to point the way for good games.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm thankful I left my girlfriend so I can play more videogames during the coming holiday breaks.

lucky

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Im definitely thankful that people give good advice as to what games are good/bad. Imp Zone has convinced me to play Platinum games and from soft games and my life is much the better for it.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
im thankful for the guy on craigslist selling me a wii with all the mario games for 50 bucks. also getting the old high school gang together to beat super mario world

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

smoke a bowl with your friends this thanksgiving season over SNES classics like Super Mario Weerld

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

snack on turkey leftovers and blaze yourself to the Star Road, babyyyy!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yolo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Playing Games While High....on weed

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm thankful for the impzone

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Playing Games While High....on weed

Dabbing and Fragging

Dec 26, 2012

bloodborne, and the bloodborne expansion, and the announcement that somehow dragon's dogma is coming to pc after a billion years of being console only

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I'm thankfully I finally killed the Cleric Beast. He was a lot easier when I stopped trying to fight him locked on. Idk why I never play without thw lock on in these games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

01011001 posted:

bloodborne, and the bloodborne expansion, and the announcement that somehow dragon's dogma is coming to pc after a billion years of being console only

oh god yes, all of this

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I gotta go to my gfs parents for thanksgiving and will be sans bloodborne xpac the entire week it comes out. I'll just have to be thankful for it next thanksgiving I guess.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

01011001 posted:

I'll be thankful for Dragon's Dogma PC after they confirm that Dark Arisen is included.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Austrian mook posted:

I'm thankfully I finally killed the Cleric Beast. He was a lot easier when I stopped trying to fight him locked on. Idk why I never play without thw lock on in these games

lock on is good for small targets but it's better to keep it off of enemies that take up the screen

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Austrian mook posted:

Same, beat him after 3 tries. Father Gascoigne took 2 tries. I'm thankful to my roomie who bought a PS4 and 60 inch television so I can finally play the Bloodborne.

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'll be thankful for Dragon's Dogma PC after they confirm that Dark Arisen is included.

i would be very surprised if it werent honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

thankfully the steam pages says dragon's dogma: dark arisen

• Locked thread