Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Happy Thanksgiving, Imp Zone.

Gonna finish up the Wei campaign on DW7 and start working on the other factions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I'm going to spread the good word to Games, spreading the love as it were, if that's okay

content: I'm thankful for the hot cocoa skin in Yoshi's Woolly World

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Happy Thanksgiving. After dinner I'm probably going to play Halo 2 with my cousin for the first time since it came out in 2004.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
i'm thankful for binding of isaac dlc

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I had a cup of coffee with my now cancer-free grandfather, and currently I'm playing 3DS with my little cousin. Soon we will eat an obscene amount of food and pass out in front of the tv watching football. Happy Thanksgaming, Imps.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gonna play some rocket league with my bro today!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Happy thanks gaming. Kicked off the day with a cup of the hot stuff (I'm talkin coffee) and RE4 before the thanksgiving festivities kick off. Holidays kick rear end

ive just woken up and my mother is offering me a martini

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im playing Mario 3D world with my Mixed race cousin, waiting on that food to get did up so i can engorge myself. happy thanksgaming y'all

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Had my Thanksgaming turkey and I'm ready to play more of the Bloodborne expansion.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Let's all game with our hot cousins.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm the hot cousin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume does not gently caress around after Chapter 1. It seems like this map in particular requires a sacrifice to clear it. That's cool

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

I'm the hot cousin.

hey babey

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Let's all game with our hot cousins.
Les cousins dangereux

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Les cousins dangereux

A new game from Jonathan Blow.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Just ate a bunch of Indian food. Gonna be 3 days before I can play Bloodborne again but heck, food, family, and football are a pretty good replacement

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm flying to California for one of my best friends weddings tomorrow so I'll be mobile gaming for a couple days. I can't wait to get the Bloodborne expansion when I get back

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i would love to game with all of your hot cousins. I just ripped a skull bong with my mom

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
i'm grateful i was able to avoid thanksgiving festivities by coming to work, where it's been slow enough that i've just cleared the first paralogue of fire emblem awakening on hard classic with no losses and successfully recruited donnel.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Paper Triangle posted:

i'm grateful i was able to avoid thanksgiving festivities by coming to work, where it's been slow enough that i've just cleared the first paralogue of fire emblem awakening on hard classic with no losses and successfully recruited donnel.

Swag.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Paper Triangle posted:

nice.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you should love your family and enjoy time with them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Paper Triangle posted:

yah same. im thankful for my boss at best buy coming through with the clutch and giving me a 12 hour shift today so i could avoid eating good rear end food and spending time with my loved ones all day like some kind of ENFJ jackass

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
i bought a wiiu because of splatoon and it's blossomed into me owning lots of rad wiiu games and 20 something amiibo. thank you Nintendo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Good times with friends and family today, and epic gaming deals tomorrow. It's thanksgiving boys and it's good.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog

rediscover posted:

yah same. im thankful for my boss at best buy coming through with the clutch and giving me a 12 hour shift today so i could avoid eating good rear end food and spending time with my loved ones all day like some kind of ENFJ jackass

tell yuor boss it would be a shame if anything happened to his big nice TVs and fridges and poo poo. everyone knows thanksgiving is about threats.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The hell is this guy talking about? Somebody must drugged the cranberry sauce.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played a little bit of Link Between Worlds after scarfing down some turkey and potatoes. Later I'll probably play Way of the Samurai 4 since I bought that last night in the Steam sale but haven't tried it yet. Happy holidays, Imps.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thankswinning

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I'm thankful for Nintendo and the WiiU and amiibo

truly, gaming bliss

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
TriForce heroes demo with sister and cousin, it was a cool game.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In turkey semi coma, had dinner with friends family so I could eat without talking to people gonna go home and play shovel knight

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this gay rear end holiday doenst exist here so i just went to class and pretended to pay attention while i was hunting yokai to unlock the legendary yokai POODLE DOG WITH A HANDSOME MAN FACE

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

After dinner I'm playing rogue squadron 1 on the n64 with my cousin in my uncles basement as we have for every thanksgiving since 1999

Scrub-Niggurath fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 27, 2015

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont remember poo poo about bloodborne and i suck at it all over again so its been a good time

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Sweet Potato is my favorite thing to eat on the Thanksgiving table. Enjoy, American imps.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Austrian mook posted:

Sweet Potato is my favorite thing to eat on the Thanksgiving table. Enjoy, American imps.

Do you eat the potato or is it the casserole with marshmallows on top

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

NickRoweFillea posted:

What? I've never heard of a marshmallow casserole... I just carmelize them in the oven and it tastes drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

i ate the casserole with marshmallows on top

• Locked thread