Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I'm thankful for Yacht Club Games releasing the free expansion to Shovel Knight, Plague of Shadows

Action Tortoise posted:

i haven't kept up with what games are coming out, so i'm thankful that the Imp Zone is here to point the way for good games.

And that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

marshmallow casserole?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

marshmallow casserole?

It's mashed sweet potato with marshmallow on top and then baked

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

In Training posted:

drat. That sounds crazy

BoredDG posted:

I'm thankful for Yacht Club Games releasing the free expansion to Shovel Knight, Plague of Shadows

It's one of the best DLC's I've ever seen and it doesn't cost any money. Yacht Club ftw

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Drunk on craft beer, me and house mate found super Mario bros show on Netflix

Shits mastercopy was on vhs it even has a line of static at the top loving owns

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

the f...?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I am thankful for archives search coming so I can relive epic moments of the past, and for Age of Decadence being a wonderful game that's like Fallout slathered in awesome sauce, and uhh. What else came out this year that I really liked.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Oh yeah witcher 3 kicked rear end, which I would never in a million years have expected. Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna rock my cock off.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Ronin was a nice little indie gem.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Oh yeah witcher 3 kicked rear end, which I would never in a million years have expected. Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna rock my cock off.

There's no way I believe this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drunk on Craft Beer here myself.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

There's no way I believe this.

I didn't believe it either and if I didn't get a free copy with my gpu i would never have found out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everything I seen of it looks like horse AIDS. That's a combo of a horse's rear end with AIDS.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i'm not from the us but i'm thankful that my psu didn't fry the rest of my computer when it died violently a few weeks ago

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clears throat* If you aren't from the US what could you possibly have to be thankful for. :smugbird:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I am thankful for archives search coming so I can relive epic moments of the past,

Oh Hell yeah... Yesterday I wanted to look at the time I performed exceptionally well in a GBS contest but I had to track it down by looking at the date on a PM that Abey whatever his name is at the mome sent for me to claim my winning prize, which I never got since I didn't want a new avatar, and go from there. Sounds like I'll be able to look at the time I was awesome in GBS at a moment's notice.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
At thanksgiving in the US, I think it was thanksgiving, they made me talk to an old dying swede

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

At thanksgiving in the US, I think it was thanksgiving, they made me talk to an old dying swede

lmao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Everything I seen of it looks like horse AIDS. That's a combo of a horse's rear end with AIDS.

Well you gotta be an rpg lover i guess. I dunno.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Well you gotta be an rpg lover i guess. I dunno.

I will give them it looks like they toned down all the crap that takes forever because of the stupid animation you have to button prompt for.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Wormskull posted:

*clears throat* If you aren't from the US what could you possibly have to be thankful for. :smugbird:
i'm thankful that i haven't been eaten by the roving packs of cannibals that have free reign over our streets

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I will give them it looks like they toned down all the crap that takes forever because of the stupid animation you have to button prompt for.

I like that the combat system isn't Buttered rear end anymore but it's still not that great. Sigh. Biggest disappointment really but at least you have a dodge with invincibility frames. I think its the best open world ive played though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it on sale ATM.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

30 bucks... I don't know if I can be burned by these Polish criminals again though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:sigh:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Is it on sale ATM.
witcher 3? 50% off on gog and steam

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I hate this I'm holding you, Raggnar Johnson, personally responsible, which I would hate having to do.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

30 bucks... I don't know if I can be burned by these Polish criminals again though.

Well I have no idea if you'll like it. But I haven't heard from anyone who played it and didn't.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

If I hate this I'm holding you, Raggnar Johnson, personally responsible, which I would hate having to do.

That's a lot of pressure, but I did get an entire forum hooked on SWTOR once so I can handle it.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I recommend playing with a controller btw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

That's a lot of pressure, but I did get an entire forum hooked on SWTOR once so I can handle it.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I recommend playing with a controller btw.

I bought a Steam Controller so I guess now's as good a time of any.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

By the way guys, when he bought and got a forum hooked on SWTOR, he wrote the best post I ever saw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crap is that thread on the badgame forums and not YCS.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Crap is that thread on the badgame forums and not YCS.

I think its one of the threads prower deleted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I think its one of the threads prower deleted.

Oh right. Great. Yeah I'm remembering wishing he was murdered because it meant that post got lost. Anyway while looking for it I was reminded that I talked the guy who later became known for developing schizophrenia from reading Fyad or whatever into buying me Call of Duty Black Ops brand new.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I'm looking thru old awesome threads I made but I guess you cant see any of em.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Oh right. Great. Yeah I'm remembering wishing he was murdered because it meant that post got lost. Anyway while looking for it I was reminded that I talked the guy who later became known for developing schizophrenia from reading Fyad or whatever into buying me Call of Duty Black Ops brand new.

He was cool and I also hope Prower dies

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I'm looking thru old awesome threads I made but I guess you cant see any of em.

If their in badgame I can't because I don't have an account there anymore, but, I do have archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

• Locked thread