Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Suspect Bucket posted:

But you get a ballgag.

Hey, also, spoiler fallout stuff please, I'm not able to play until after Thanksgiving whwn t new computer gets built. Just use spoiler tags, thanks.

everyone give this man a special safe space from anything that may spoil his fallout experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mel Mudkiper posted:

get the perk that puts a big glowing thing on your hud pointing to where the next thing is

lmao is there seriously a handholding perk?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

who would you rather get down with, red shorts brady or black shorts brady

i gotta say red

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fsif posted:

What is DGB's story? He had some kind of troubled past or something?

I don't know, his narrative just seems similar to Da'Rick Rogers's

threw his girlfriend down some stairs i think.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

.... bort?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I used to be a big NASCAR fan like a decade ago and would make purchasing decisions based on what I thought of the driver

I also had a boner pills t shirt because my favorite driver had a boner pills car

lmao i know you're talking about mark martin but im holding out hope it's the mediocre team my dad works for that had a boner pills sponsor for awhile.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Where is Winkie and his gifs?

cmon now im just trying to enjoy a gdt for a bad game over here.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah it was Mark but I know there was an Extenz car for a bit too

ah, thank you. i couldnt remember the name.

the driver was loving dogshit but he was signed because he had a sponsor attached to him already. the business side of nascar is hilarious sometimes.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

denard robinson is pretty cool for a guy with no real NFL position

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

was that FORMER MICHIGAN QUARTERBACK DENARD ROBINSON

noted shoelace hater denard robinson, yes sir.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why even bother fair catching at the 5

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"pretty good when your backup is a former first round pick" nope

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hahaha nice job, titans punter

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

playing austin powers music like its the 90s and theyre relevant

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hail mariota incoming

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

taunting might be the worst possible penalty.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

commieB posted:

excessive celebration is a penalty right?

poo poo, you're right, 2nd worst penalty.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol a player bumping another gets a taunting penalty but Cam Newton dancing and posing in the end zone gets nothing. Dumb

fuckin lmao whats up op-ed mom

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CowboyKid posted:

Yep. All the pearl clutchers forgot the actual football gifs he gave us.

And they wonder why they have to beg for money.

he posted gifs from the cauldron and sbnation, he didnt actually ever make any.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i can smell a torn pectoral from a mile away. being a redskins fan has trained me for this moment.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that ball was nowhere near catchable haha

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

Refs don't want this poo poo going into overtime.

so why set up the titans for that tying field goal?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus christ, ow.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

a touchdown....? is this the same game?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

there's really bad ads for go 90 all over chicago and i still have no idea what it is.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Phobeste posted:

so are those parts of these jerseys that look like sweatstains actually sweatstains or mysterious bad coloration like the lions

nike jerseys are designed with breathable sweat panels like that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ehud posted:

I heard Chad Henne might be playing so I got here as soon as possible hey guys

the good news is he still hasnt found a helmet to fit his head. the best news is he has a moustache again

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

delanie walker's gonna scramble his brain for a thursday night football game to get to 3-7

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i want to punch this russell wilson/macklemore commercial in the face

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"dehydration" right

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

talk about a bort.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Fat Lowtax posted:

Overtime is actually very likely

it'd require a jags td and a titans fg

unlikely

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well, how about that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Fat Lowtax posted:

Marquette King. Any white cornerbacks (not safeties) in like the last 20 years?

jason sehorn played corner. he retired in 2003.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh, supernaw...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

woof, that turnover diff.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that's a hell of a burn

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

Sneak it with bortles you cowards

that already worked out poorly once.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the titans are pretty fuckin bad, huh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

I've seen worse but holy poo poo they're taking their damned time.

if only mariota had experience with a fast paced offense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

I'd like to see a team put all 11 people at the endzone.

qb behind a 5 man caravan would be fun

• Locked thread