Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
Whoever wrote that hype video for the Titans vs. Jaguars should write for like, politicians who are mired in scandal or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
The Jaguars should wear these full-time. That doesn't mean that these are good jerseys, it's that their regular ones are such loving Monkey poo poo.

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
Why are they calling him 'Rakpo

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

Qwijib0 posted:

Pizza, Beer and Cars from now on

:911:

And 3 of Geico's ongoing 16 different ad campaigns.

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
Blake Bortles, Clay Harbor, Zane Beadles. Buncha no-names

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

yellow teeth blake bortles

Part of the Color Rush rules.

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
3rd and 4 and Blake Bortles throws it away in the redzone because like he doesn't want to make a mistake and cost the team homefield advantage in the playoffs or what? Do something you Coward !

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

Suspect Bucket posted:

Neither uniform is performing very well

just that

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

Stupid Dick posted:

Cam Newton is on my television selling yogurt and making money off of endorsements. This guy has some loving nerve.

Cam Newton and yogurt are a really natural pairing. I can't think of one without the other instantly popping into my mind

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
What is Bort ceiling? I don't even really know what kind of QB he is. Is he a new Rex Grossman or Brett Favre or a new Christian Ponder or Chad Pennington or what is he?

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

I guess I'm watching this game??? :shrug:

This thread might not be for you

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
The Packers are going to go 6-10.

I am a Packers fan.

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
I really tried to watch this game and the Color Rush uniforms had me hooked for like 30 minutes but then I saw this scab on my body and I just started picking at it and now it's 45 minutes later.

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

Magicpants posted:

sorry, this is what I'm working on

so now, how I do I calculate the velocity of a object by comparing the direction of objects directly in front of it

That is Mysognist and you should be Ashamed of your self

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

JT Jag posted:

Death to all

just that is fine

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

Ehud posted:

I heard Chad Henne might be playing so I got here as soon as possible hey guys

You made a good decision.

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
One time I was really sick and I was puking and making GBS threads at the same time and my mouth said "Blake" and my rear end said "Bortles"

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

JT Jag posted:

Bort can make an inexplicable, seemingly game-losing turnover one drive, and put together a game winning touchdown drive the next

He's weird

So he is Brett Favre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010
lol holy poo poo that was actually pretty great

• Locked thread