Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Someone, improbably, must win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
If the Jags win we could potentially have a three way tie for first in the AFCS

lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jaguars look like pee Titans look like Tron

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Panthers Color Rush uniforms could potentially look rad as gently caress withholding judgement

The Rams will be a literal disaster

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pmchem posted:

"If I had ten divisions of AFC South teams, they still would not make the Super Bowl."

*Mike Mularky is going through Ken Wisenhunt's playbook*

*finds "Exterminate the Brutes" written at the bottom*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I wanted a primetime game

and for my sins they gave me one

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If Drunk posting on TFF were punished I would have been permabanned by now

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

pmchem posted:

You smell that? Do you smell that? The AFC South, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

Smells like...

"Victory?"

gently caress no

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Its sad how that franchise went from the coolest most iconic logo to the absolute worst and most forgettable

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I have a bottle of how you say Pinot Noir

Pinot Noir is the best red wine I approve of your selection

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Master Stur posted:

The color rush unis own

You could say Hitler was awesome and still not be as wrong as the wrong rear end thing that just came out of your wrong rear end mouth

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Shiraz tho

Shiraz is pretty dry. I like it with food but if I am gonna pop a bottle and get nuts gotta go with that pinot son

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Bob Pataki posted:

by july i will be willing to kill another human being with my bare hands to watch this game

I did not see you in the World Cup of Football GDT :colbert:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

The Titans road to the AFC South title begins here and it begins now.

road pictured below

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If a Titans player sits on top of a Jaguars player it would look like a naked Marge Simpson

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am watching this game in French and I recommend it

Hearing a French person say Mississippi rules

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gus Bradley record lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Kinda funny how blue everything and everyone is in the jaguars stadium lol

ten wins in three years will do that

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Bob Pataki posted:

update: i cut my thumb open with a boxcutter because im an adult baby idiot

What are you cutting Big Bob

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Mughe posted:

Got myself some ghost pepper boneless wings and beer. I'm ready to cry tonight. Let's go football.

good man

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Bob Pataki posted:

literally nothing

it was jammed so i took the blade out to get the gunk out of there and then i heard phil simms and my eyes rolled back in my head and i had to do something just to feel again

word I jam things up with my gunk all the time and it usually ends in blood too

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

bald blake bortles

true story I told a Pats coworker in 2010 Brady grew his hair out as a last hurrah before going bald and he got really mad.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Dropping in to say Jags uniforms are boss if you disagree get out

Doctors are currently taking Febreeze into the back for concussion protocol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

heisenberg meth blue

pizza on roof yellow

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

He's definitely been seeing Bron's doctor about his hair. I don't know if it's plugs or what but I think there's some work that's been done. Still beautiful. I will bald in solidarity with Brady

My hairline is receeding but I am also a ginger so I am not sure whether its good or bad

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TubeStank posted:

in a perfect representation for what this game is / will be i just knocked an entire plate of mushroom ravioli that i just made from scratch onto my lap

eat the ravioli off your penis

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

sorry I'm late guys i was playing Shadow of Mordor

I am not sure if this game is better or worse

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TubeStank posted:

can't even lick it off my own lap this is bullshit

Try to get a boner really quick and see if you can flick one into your mouth

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shadow of Mordor is the game that made me realize I don't give the slightest gently caress about Middle Earth

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

today I found out there is gonna be professional wrestling on the tv guide channel so today has been a good day

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

why is there wrestling on tvguide?

because the worst most hilarious wrestling company in the world got kicked off two stations in a row and thats all that is left

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fallout 4 hints

Max the gently caress outta perception and int

build a really nice laser gun

VATS everything

gently caress Piper

Hang out with Nick

God bless

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

True fact this wrestling company got kicked off their last station because the president wrote an email calling the network heads a bunch of stupid assholes and then hit reply all

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

What if you want to gently caress Nick

SYnths aint got dicks

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Righteous Authority is basically the "so you wanna just play the game on easy mode?" gun

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

true story in Fallout 2 you can gently caress a super mutant and if you do you suffer a temporary loss to your agility because your rear end in a top hat got torn up

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TubeStank posted:

ha ha ha good thing i'm playing with 2 int 2 per

my guy is stupid as gently caress

I got 2 strength

Looting buildings is... difficult

But legit with high Perception you can solo an Alpha Deathclaw while wearing a business suit and not take damage

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

TubeStank posted:

it's also the best fallout

I am split between 2 and New Vegas

Goddamn is New Vegas good

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Suspect Bucket posted:

But you get a ballgag.

Hey, also, spoiler fallout stuff please, I'm not able to play until after Thanksgiving whwn t new computer gets built. Just use spoiler tags, thanks.

Don;t worry the big twist is the most obvious thing in the world and you will figure it out in like literally the first two minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I like fallout but I'm too loving retarded I have to keep googling how to do the quests and I'm only in the beginning

get the perk that puts a big glowing thing on your hud pointing to where the next thing is

• Locked thread