Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Those sure are some loving terrible uniforms both teams are wearing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

The only thing I can think of is that the Jags are piss and the Titans are those little freshener things that turn the toilet water blue.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Kinda funny how blue everything and everyone is in the jaguars stadium lol

I don't think the fans or the EPA would appreciate the Jags dumping liquefied human feces all over everyone and everything.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Penguins can't wear watches you dipshits.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

So what's the consensus on Bortles? I don't watch the Jags much, but it seems like he's got a pretty good upside.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

If you're going bald just shave your head and don't be a pussy about it. I realized I was balding and it looked like poo poo like 5 years ago and I have zero regrets about shaving my head.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

I can't believe that the Cowboys are going to let Romo come right off of a broken collarbone when the team is 2-7.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Cam Newton is on my television selling yogurt and making money off of endorsements. This guy has some loving nerve.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

I feel like we've been talking about the Jags "almost being good" for the better part of a decade now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

That's just right.

• Locked thread