Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That game was bad and we should all feel bad for watching it. I have literally no analysis from that. Both teams should've been given a loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Bleh

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
When you win but realize you're still in the AFC South (pretend this is the Jags)

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
The Jaguars are going to beat the Chargers in week 12. Gotta get that top 5 pick.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Dr Tran posted:

The Jaguars are going to beat the Chargers in week 12. Gotta get that top 5 pick.

Nkemdeche here we come

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
Chargers/Titans/Colts/Falcons/Saints/Texans left

10-6 WE CAN DO THIS WOOO

(we will not do this)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Will the downward trending Bengals get their first win ever on Sunday Night Football against the red hot Arizona Cardinals? The answer, after the jump. *jumps off cliff*

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What we saw is some young players with a lot of yet unrealized potential and two dreadful rosters that need rebuilding.

The good news is neither should consider loving around with their QB's for another two years, so for god's sake, draft some loving talent you guys.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Benne posted:

That game was bad and we should all feel bad for watching it. I have literally no analysis from that. Both teams should've been given a loss.

This is true, but one the other hand WWWOOOOOOO!!!!!

computer parts posted:

When you win but realize you're still in the AFC South (pretend this is the Jags)

This, however, is not true. Being in the AFC south is amazing. I love being in the race for all time worst division winner.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The command officers beat the science officers!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
RIP me

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

1/2 game out of first. Because of arbitrary division alignments!!!!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Kalli posted:

The good news is neither should consider loving around with their QB's for another two years, so for god's sake, draft some loving talent you guys.

I didn't even notice, but drat, Bort has thrown a lot of TDs this year.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I disagree with nothing in this thread so far.

Jags need shoring up in the o-line and are well overdue for some sharpness in the D. We need to buy some new blindside protection. We have the arm, the legs, and two guys named Allen, now we just need the armor.

I'm terrified of Posluzney retiring. I love his giant square head to bits.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Jags Texans and Colts are all going to be tied for the division lead after this week :toot:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Suspect Bucket posted:

I disagree with nothing in this thread so far.

Jags need shoring up in the o-line and are well overdue for some sharpness in the D. We need to buy some new blindside protection. We have the arm, the legs, and two guys named Allen, now we just need the armor.

I'm terrified of Posluzney retiring. I love his giant square head to bits.
Poz is a flawed player but his importance to this team is more obvious than ever this year

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

whoever wins the afc south is going to Win a Playoff Game.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

The Jags Texans and Colts are all going to be tied for the division lead after this week :toot:

Sorry but Hasselbeck is going to run the table all the way to a Super Bowl win before retiring.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Codependent Poster posted:

Sorry but Hasselbeck is going to run the table all the way to a Super Bowl win before retiring.

This would make me happier than the Seahawks winning the superbowl 5 years in a row.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Quest For Glory II posted:

"whoever wins the afc south"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

whoever wins the afc south is going to Win a Playoff Game.

They'll play the top seeded wild card almost certainly, so... very likely the Steelers.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The Jaguars are going to the 'ship, you gotta deal with it

Kalli posted:

They'll play the top seeded wild card almost certainly, so... very likely the Steelers.
Cool, we beat them last time we went to the playoffs. In Pittsburgh though, so nice change of pace

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
heres me and shrimp right now due to non-football related reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
-5.5 WARRIORS COVERING SHRIMP

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars are going to the 'ship, you gotta deal with it
Cool, we beat them last time we went to the playoffs. In Pittsburgh though, so nice change of pace

I for one am happy for the Jaguars

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spoeank posted:

-5.5 WARRIORS COVERING SHRIMP

i fuckin told him and now its lit for ya boys nick and shrimp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKbdErJkiY

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

The command officers beat the science officers!

Uh, you mean the engineering/security beat the science/medical

Codependent Poster posted:

Make it so

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

I didn't see black shoulders

Did you see black shoulders

:colbert:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Bad Moon posted:

The battle between TNG Fans and TOS fans begins here, in the football threads.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
*dons flamesuit* picard was the goat

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

I didn't see black shoulders

Did you see black shoulders

:colbert:

NickRoweFillea posted:

*dons flamesuit* picard was the goat

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I appreciated this game because it reminded me that all of my happy feelings of hope and joy at two previously floundering franchises putting something together and being a legitimate team were false and that those two cities in america will always be shrouded in agony when it comes to football.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
game was great and no thanks to you guys I was able to recreate the blob

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Everyone wins in the AFC South. One team gets to go to the playoffs, the other three get a top 5 draft pick.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Everyone wins in the AFC South. One team gets to go to the playoffs, the other three get a top 5 draft pick.

Isn't the playoff team the real loser then?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

cheesetriangles posted:

Isn't the playoff team the real loser then?

Tanking for a good draft pick isn't unheard of. But an entire division committed to a race to the bottom? Only in AFC South :allears:

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Kalli posted:

Nah, gonna be Cincinnati vs Houston. Andy Dalton, slain once again by TJ YATES, PLAYOFF CHAMPION AND BENGAL KILLER.

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
get this star trek poo poo out of here

lets go the jags bitch

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Piggles posted:

This would make me happier than the Seahawks winning the superbowl 5 years in a row.

poo poo like this is why I'm glad I'm a Pats fan now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

get this star trek poo poo out of here

lets go the jags bitch

Shaka, when the walls fell

• Locked thread