Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

get this star trek poo poo out of here

lets go the jags bitch

Kiazi's children, their faces wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Well poop I though the Titans were better then this. It is probably smarter to get high draft picks then win the AFC South shitstorm.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Titans are basically a black hole of no talent outside Mariota and a handful of dudes, some of which are out hurt and backed up by rotting corpses.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I really want the Raiders and Jags to both win playoff games, but I'm torn because that would certainly mean Pittsburgh was beat and I think they're the only AFC team that can beat New England.

I can't handle Patriots Panthers in the superbowl.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Speaking as an AFC South fan, please take away the division's playoff spot for the good of the league as a whole.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
So I haven't really been able to watch the Panthers this year, are they really a legit good team or is it them being relatively better than the competition? (Which to be fair might be enough to get to the Super Bowl in this year's NFC)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

computer parts posted:

So I haven't really been able to watch the Panthers this year, are they really a legit good team or is it them being relatively better than the competition? (Which to be fair might be enough to get to the Super Bowl in this year's NFC)

See, there's this guy called Cam Newton. He is Not A Fraud.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You either suffer a career-ending injury or you play long enough to see yourself become the fraud.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

computer parts posted:

They play good defense, they don't turn the ball over, they run it better than anyone, they have 5 legit stars on defense, they're bigger than all the other teams in the league, and they have cam newton.

They're for real.

And they're getting healthy. Charles Johnson, Dwan Edwards, and Mario Addison will all be returning to the d line.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, the Panthers are close-ish to the Seahawks of the last few years. Dominant defense (but with the strength being the linebackers instead of the secondary), and an under-talented offense that gets a lot of opportunities and makes use of them. Except Cam is basically Wilson and Marshawn combined.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

FizFashizzle posted:

I really want the Raiders and Jags to both win playoff games, but I'm torn because that would certainly mean Pittsburgh was beat and I think they're the only AFC team that can beat New England.

I can't handle Patriots Panthers in the superbowl.

Bengals???

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

MrLogan posted:

Bengals???

no one is gonna believe in the bengals

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Nail Rat posted:

You either suffer a career-ending injury or you play long enough to see yourself become the fraud.

The Peyton Manning story.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The AFCS is the Star Trek Nemesis of divisons

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The AFCS is the Star Trek Generations of divisons

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Generations had the lifeforms song, Generations is better than Nemesis

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Insurrection is by far the worst if that's what we're going for.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

FizFashizzle posted:

Insurrection is by far the worst if that's what we're going for.

It's like choosing between severe constipation (Insurrection) and diarrhea (Nemesis).

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Insurrection almost had Quark, which would have made it the best of all star trek movies

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

If your not following Picard Management tips on twitter you aren't truly alive. :colbert:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PicardTips?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWBmaKk32fE

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...

Nail Rat posted:

Speaking as an AFC South fan, please take away the division's playoff spot for the good of the league as a whole.

If the AFCS just combined all its rosters into one super-team, that team MIGHT have a fighting shot at beating the Patriots!

...maybe.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Chichevache posted:

poo poo like this is why I'm glad I'm a Pats fan now.

Mel, it's not kosher to multi-account btw

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

get this star trek poo poo out of here

lets go the jags bitch

THERE
ARE
FOUR
WINS

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Except Cam is basically Wilson and Marshawn combined.

He's intolerably boring and corporate while grabbing his crotch?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Spoeank posted:

-5.5 WARRIORS COVERING SHRIMP

NickRoweFillea posted:

i fuckin told him and now its lit for ya boys nick and shrimp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKbdErJkiY

#NotAllHeroesWearCapes OOOOWEEEEEE

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

What the gently caress is anyone talking about...

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Titans are the "Threshold" of football.

Joking, it's the Browns. Titans are more like "Code of Honor," part of something that will eventually hold promise in the end, but in the meantime, sucks completely in an offensive way.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Probably Magic posted:

The Titans are the "Threshold" of football.

Joking, it's the Browns. Titans are more like "Code of Honor," part of something that will eventually hold promise in the end, but in the meantime, sucks completely in an offensive way.

Washington is obviously Code of Honor, my dude. Titans are that one episode where Screech is like a bubble dude and Lwxana takes a mud bath.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Who's jar jar

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Anime guy acting all haughty about Star Trek

We got ourselves a good old fashioned nerd war brewing boys.

Get a couple of GoT people in here and we got a battle of five armies deal going on

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

PrinceRandom posted:

Who's jar jar

The Redskins.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I haven't watched anime in a long time, I just like how mad it makes people.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Probably Magic posted:

The Redskins.

Howsa do yousa likes dat?

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

xeria posted:

If the AFCS just combined all its rosters into one super-team, that team MIGHT have a fighting shot at beating the Patriots!

...maybe.

It'd have a hell of a wide receiver corps I suppose.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Anime guy acting all haughty about Star Trek

We got ourselves a good old fashioned nerd war brewing boys.

Get a couple of GoT people in here and we got a battle of five armies deal going on

who's your favorite pokemon

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

PrinceRandom posted:

I haven't watched anime in a long time, I just like how mad it makes people.

gently caress just one horse

Ross Angeles posted:

who's your favorite pokemon

I have literally never played a Pokemon game and I know thats crazy ironic

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Watched nichijou last year and it was pretty great.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 is finally coming out in english!!!

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
One Punch Man is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

see you guys at anime club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

• Locked thread