Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
RIP me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Suspect Bucket posted:

I disagree with nothing in this thread so far.

Jags need shoring up in the o-line and are well overdue for some sharpness in the D. We need to buy some new blindside protection. We have the arm, the legs, and two guys named Allen, now we just need the armor.

I'm terrified of Posluzney retiring. I love his giant square head to bits.
Poz is a flawed player but his importance to this team is more obvious than ever this year

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The Jaguars are going to the 'ship, you gotta deal with it

Kalli posted:

They'll play the top seeded wild card almost certainly, so... very likely the Steelers.
Cool, we beat them last time we went to the playoffs. In Pittsburgh though, so nice change of pace

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

cheesetriangles posted:

Belichik would just use Missingno.
"Yeah, so my team of Pokemon is perfectly balanced in preparation for the ones you brought. But that's just a coincidence, it's not like I KNEW which Pokemon you'd be using or anything."

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

You know how teams completely fall apart when they lose to the Jaguars?

This thread is basically the equivalent, it's what happens when the entire country is forced to watch a Jaguars win.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Ross Angeles posted:

my arms are fine
A Farewell To Ross's Arms

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I want to get you jakked bro

Come get jakked with me

this is me irl

Bodybuilders like this are actually poo poo at weightlifting

Look at this fatass, he's just a previous World's Strongest Man winner who can drag a semi behind him

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

Yeah, Week 17 could see two 5-10 AFC South teams fighting for the spot, and two runner-ups fighting for 5 wins.
The Jaguars play each of the AFC South teams once before the end of the season

I like their chances to win a couple of those

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I am a happy fan of a 4-6 team

I'd be happier if the Falcons and Jets did their one loving job and beat the Colts and Texans, but oh well, the Jaguars still play the rest of the AFC South to close the year, we control our own destiny

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm on the bandwagon of every cat team

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

i bet rivers knows "karate" and could chop antonio gates so hard that he forgets that he played basketball in college
He's been in the NFL for a while. he probably already has

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

effectual posted:

:wtf: It's still live after hitting the end zone?
Yes during a kickoff, no during a punt

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

PrinceRandom posted:

Why are we looking at a retard newspaper from a town of five people.

In a shocking twist if you go looking for dumb stuff on the internet you'll find it
It's pretty obvious to me that this dude is writing clickbait in an attempt to get a job offer somewhere else

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Intruder posted:

It's funny how even in a down year JJ is still arguably the top defensive player in the league

He has 21 TFL, 7 more than second place Aaron Donald with 14 and leads the league in sacks with 11.5, second place Chandler Jones with 10.5.
The Jaguars drafted Blaine Gabbert instead of him :smith:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Can we get an updated list of non-evil teams?
Every team with a cat mascot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

kalensc posted:

Can't afford to pay refs full-time and train the gently caress out of them year-round, no sirree.
A bunch of well-off dudes being refs as a second job has practically become a lovely tradition at this point.

• Locked thread