Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Piggles posted:

This would make me happier than the Seahawks winning the superbowl 5 years in a row.

poo poo like this is why I'm glad I'm a Pats fan now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
GTO and BAA and nothing else matters from Japan since Mishima died. :mrwhite:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Why play Pokemon when there is Shin Megami Tensei

:hfive:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Imagine if you guys posted this stuff here 5 years ago. What a difference :pwn:

I was on the front lines of those battles. Fighting for the right to make jokes and cheer for my team. We lost some good men. We lost a lot more bad ones. Sometimes- when a storm is coming- I get an ache in this old wound I suffered trying to save my unit from a classic TFF dogpile.:corsair: *points to rapsheet where I got hit for an ironic post*

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Y'all are better than this, right? :cripes:

Detroit fans getting uppity after one win over the Packers. Let's ostracize this'un as a lesson to the rest.:clint:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Obligatory Handle posted:

Nice incorrect stat.

HalloweenOvertimeSafety.gif

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cole posted:

Comparing Jameis to Cam yesterday:

TD Passes: 5
Passing yards: 246
Team points: 45 and 44 respectively
Margin of Victory: 28

Both in the NFC South, both played NFC East teams.

Spooky.

Both of them are criminals that should have gone to jail except for their position as footballers.

Both of them have affected, brash personalities that they flaunt despite the protestations of decent Americans.

Both of them are known for imposing their will no matter what defense is thrown in front of them.

:tinfoil: all these similarities are pretty eerie. Anyone ever seen Jameis and Cam in the same room at the same time?

Edit
Vvvv
Good catch. I forgot that. Also Winston's smile looks pretty fake too.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Nov 23, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cole posted:

I don't really think a guy should go to jail for stealing a laptop but hey maybe you live somewhere where people overreact about stuff idk

I have no comment on Jameis other than I still think he is a piece of poo poo.

If you don't punish grand theft then you just encourage him to keep being the thief he is. Remember when he stole that banner from those poor fans at the Packer game? He's turning into a god drat kleptomaniac and I want him stopped before he steals a playoff win against us too.

Cole posted:

No, but I don't think you should go to jail if you did.

What if I stole $1200 from you?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cole posted:

I forgot jail is the only punishment on earth lol

You forgot to read the rest of my post too!
lol

Also jail won't be the punishment. HIV and Hep C will.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Cole posted:

No I didn't. I just think you're stupid and when you post stupid stuff I think you believe it.

I'm sorry that you felt I was serious when I linked Cam's theft of a laptop to him tearing down a Green Bay Packers poster in Carolina. I also don't actually think that the police should arrest him for "stealing" wins. It would be pretty funny though. I hope whoever stole your judgement returns that someday as well. :ohdear:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

mcmagic posted:

Why the need to rehash this when you had a Jets performance less than 24 hours ago that was just as pathetic and disgusting as anything that happened last night?

No joke: I just flipped over to cnn.com to see if another airliner had crashed, because I thought this was a topical joke at first.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I'm officially revoking the "Lil Skittle" nickname from Turbin. Our new Baby Beast is my main man, T-Rawlz.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

seiferguy posted:

I still think Rawls is gonna be a legit good player. Unless he was putting up those numbers against terrible defenses (like Saints or Browns level) and was putting up pedestrian numbers against other teams, I'd be more cautious in my hype. Also, Seattle's offensive line is pretty bad, so people need to take that into account. Regardless, we're gonna be seeing more and more of him since Lynch's abdomen injury seems pretty serious :(

Also the Niners apparently can not tackle.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Happy Thanksgiving you worthless mother fuckers

Jk love u all
Specially chiche

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Even the motherfucker who just peed on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

I got prescribed Vyvanse for ADHD and then drank two bottles of red wine and stayed up all night

Anyway I love you all too

ADHD must be contagious, because I got bored and stopped reading halfway through readi

• Locked thread