Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What we saw is some young players with a lot of yet unrealized potential and two dreadful rosters that need rebuilding.

The good news is neither should consider loving around with their QB's for another two years, so for god's sake, draft some loving talent you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

whoever wins the afc south is going to Win a Playoff Game.

They'll play the top seeded wild card almost certainly, so... very likely the Steelers.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, the Panthers are close-ish to the Seahawks of the last few years. Dominant defense (but with the strength being the linebackers instead of the secondary), and an under-talented offense that gets a lot of opportunities and makes use of them. Except Cam is basically Wilson and Marshawn combined.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ITT: https://instagram.com/p/-ZtR_rC_jO/

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

kidcoelacanth posted:

I can't remember the last time I saw the Bucs wins by this much. Feels good.

Let's, see minimum 3 score win... I see a 28 point victory against the Chiefs in 2012 and a 34 point win over the Panthers in 2008.

So yeah, been awhile.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

jets are supreme frauds

Luckily the rest of the AFC wildcard picture is.....

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

:rip:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 42s42 seconds ago
Joe Flacco tore his ACL and is out for the year.

Woahh, I hadn't even heard he was injured.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Re: Case keenum

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/31...glZ60AaMNYiR3_T

Yeah, he's fine, leave him in.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I don't think the Falcons are likely to hit 9 wins, but it will almost certainly take 9 to get the 2nd NFC wild card spot. If everyone manages to suck equally bad then it'll probably be a 3-4 way tiebreaker at 8 wins, and who the gently caress knows who goes to the playoffs in that scenario.

Vikings/Packers will take the first one, Barring a huge injury I can't imagine either falling out of that position.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey Bills, real good game from your D.

Hey Refs, gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

chaoslord posted:

Turns out a lot of folks who watch football don't know all of the rules because that rulebook is a monster to read, they just pick things up from announcers and extrapolate from there

I do think they should change the rules that 12 men penalties shouldn't include players clearly running off the field away from the action.

The only time it's used is by offenses trying to get cheap penalties, so I think they should loosen up on that.

• Locked thread