Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Jags Texans and Colts are all going to be tied for the division lead after this week :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TJ Yates and Matt Hasselbeck are a combined 5-0 in their starts this season

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

*9-1

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If Andre Johnson had gone to the Patriots instead of being a traitor, maybe The Old wouldn't have stricken him so suddenly

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

For like 120 yards and 2 TD

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

timp posted:

Tom Joyce of the Mt. Airy News in Mt. Airy, NC: "Cam Newton – a winner who’s a loser"

How about THIS little pissbitch? Pretty ballsy to put his picture right next to these words like that

I swear I've seen this Bill McLean dude replying to every single comment that mentions race on a number of articles now in various publications

Dude is determined

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

quote:

And it doesn’t end with the flag, as there now also are calls to remove statues and outlaw Confederate license plates, etc.

This reminds me of what occurred in Nazi Germany when attempts were made to destroy anyone and anything Jewish.

:captainpop:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That's probably enough of that guy in this, the NFL Week 11 Aftermath thread

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Favre was crooked weiner

Chilichimp posted:

You're cool, dude, everyone here is cool, and that -was- a sweet Atlanta burn, but...

Yeah, eat poo poo, you didn't watch every game with intent and focus the years the Buccs were poo poo and worse than poo poo. That doesn't mean you weren't a fan, that means you're so much of a fan that it hurts to watch your franchise blow so hard you can't bear to watch the shitshow. I'm not "stopping" my fandom of the Falcons, I just know the team is seriously flawed... and it hurts to watch them lose to back-up QB's and bad defenses.

:words:

Nice meltdown. Maybe step away from the keyboard for a bit

Intruder fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Nov 24, 2015

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It feels like a meltdown because of the "eat poo poo" stuff you posted

Besides, there are only four or five teams in the NFL that aren't dogshit right now, everyone's on this ride

e: That toxx doesn't help either

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

1. Patriots

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Ravens are finally paying the price for years of above average health carrying them into deep playoff runs and a Superbowl win

Their 2015 roster is their picture of Dorian Gray from years past

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

The Definitive NFL 2015 Fraud Teams List: (In no particular order)

Bengals
Steelers
Packers
Vikings
Colts
Falcons
Panthers
Dolphins
Patriots
Jets
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Washington
Broncos
Chiefs
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams

If your team is not on this list, congrats, you're not frauds, you're just bad. Although you can be both on this list and bad.

The Texans :colbert: 5-5 with wins over the Bengals and Jets while tied for the division lead makes them plenty qualified to be fraudulent

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I didn't call Texans frauds because everyone knows they're being carried on the shoulders of The Other One True American Hero, JJ Watt.

It's funny how even in a down year JJ is still arguably the top defensive player in the league

He has 21 TFL, 7 more than second place Aaron Donald with 14 and leads the league in sacks with 11.5, second place Chandler Jones with 10.5.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Unlike the 2000s powerhouse AFC East

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Most likely to =/= actual results

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Wait were there really people in the GDT saying Watkins was down in bounds? I wasn't following it last night

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Wait, you're telling me that in 2015 the official NFL team store is still selling Josh Freeman jerseys

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Even if that's true, which the reading of the rules I saw says it isn't, if a defender is that far in the backfield the play should be blown dead and a penalty assessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm sure they'll make a rule about it just like every time the Patriots do something that bends the rules

• Locked thread