Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Close this thread until Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

ACTUALLY the Bills have won every game since their loss to the Jags

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Steelers just gonna moonwalk into that wildcard berth

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

sean10mm posted:

In case you're wondering, this sort of thing is why everyone thinks you're dumb and/or mentally ill. :ms:

I don't think this.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Cam is the ultimate babyface: https://t.co/A1arYMi2g3

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

At the risk of 🔥my take being too hot🔥, Peyton Manning has to be like a Tebow-level liability right now. It seems pretty clear he's just trying to pad his personal resume and the success of his team is a secondary concern.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

That was against a good* team
Hahahahaha.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Fitz's ability to get fan bases excited through October season-after-season is pretty remarkable.

To be fair, he's one of the easiest people in the league to root for. That rushing TD yesterday comes to mind.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Jets' run D has looked bad the last two weeks. I don't know what has happened.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sports Science took on the inadvertent whistle: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-night-football

Verdict: wouldn't have been a touchdown.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

GaussianCopula posted:

Well the DB could have missed the initial tackle and then Amendola would have been gone, the 1mph difference might be enough to catch him if both were starting from a equal position, but after the potentially missed tackle all bets are off.

Well Darby could have caused a fumble and then recovered the ball and run it all the way back to the end zone, too, if we're allowing for implausible situations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Big Jesus posted:

Backyard football -> streetball
Surprisingly mobile -> underrated passer
Sending a picture of his tiny gray weiner to Jen Sterger -> sending a picture of his tiny black weiner to Jen Sterger

Grey weiner was Roethlisberger, make sure your qbweiner.xls file is up-to-date.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

Wait were there really people in the GDT saying Watkins was down in bounds? I wasn't following it last night

Yeah, but it was because they were mixing it up with the college rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NC-17 posted:

No. Then you introduce judgement into what is currently a very black and white call.

All you have to do is make sure the person running off has established themselves as a non-runner.

• Locked thread