Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Chichevache posted:

poo poo like this is why I'm glad I'm a Pats fan now.

Mel, it's not kosher to multi-account btw

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

get this star trek poo poo out of here

lets go the jags bitch

THERE
ARE
FOUR
WINS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

The dream of the 6-10 division winner is dead, burn Atlanta all over again.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

drat that sucks for Flacco. Curious to see what his prognosis is post-surgery, some recent tears have had ridiculous recovery timetables, not sure how being a super tall QB will affext that when compared to someone like AdP.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

should have posted this here & not the gdt:

thank you cardinals for both losing to landry jones, and also beating the bengals. steelers now back in contention for division title after being down 4 games with a gimpy qb

Eh, they're 2 back, already lost once vs Cincy, and have a worse divisional record. It's feasible but unless Cincy implodes hard it'll probably end with the Bengals at 12~ wins and the Steelers 1-2 behind. Which is better than I would have expected if you'd listed out all of the suspensions and injuries before the season started.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

axeil posted:

When is the playoffs thread coming? I want to be sad about my lovely team's chances!

End of the week, gonna build stuff for it while I watch Thanksgiving games.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Spoeank posted:

The best part about the buttfumble is it completely overshadowed a couple other Really Really Bad Plays in that game.

I seem to remember a like 60 yard wheel route TD to Shane Vereen wherein nobody was within like 10 yards of him at any point.

Yeah didn't it go Vereen TD, then Buttfumble a few plays later, and then on the next kickoff return the ball popped out for a 3rd td in like 2 minutes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Can't afford to pay refs full-time and train the gently caress out of them year-round, no sirree.

• Locked thread