Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Hey guys anyone made any rape jokes about what Jameis did to the Eagles?

FizFashizzle posted:

There's no Falcons fans to talk poo poo to about their fraud team :smith:

Yeah even my friends in Atlanta that are Falcons fans are talking poo poo about them. It's not any fun when they agree with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Raku posted:

Peyton is still a fraud because he's fooling himself

If the Broncos get to and win the Superbowl with Osweiler, Peyton still gets a ring.

In 20 years, does anyone remember that 2 time superbowl winning QB Peyton Manning really only has one ring?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Also that list does not look like these are wins to a team that has already lost to the Texans and Titans.

Sure because no team has ever been able to turn it around and be successful after having bad beats on their schedule.

Not saying that's whats happening with the Bucs, even though it looks like it is, but teams can get better through the season.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

three posted:

Buc fans are so cute. They're going to go like 1-5 against that schedule.

Nah, they'll do better than that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

three posted:

Who are they going to beat other than the Bears?

Well they've already beaten Atlanta and New Orleans and are playing better than they were when they did. There's no reason to think they can't beat either or both again. Indy and St. Louis are also beatable. The only team I'd say they probably won't beat is Carolina, unless they're resting starters. 1-5 would be a disaster. 3-3/4-2 seems more likely.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

Carolina will probably get a first round bye so resting their starters will be overkill since they'll have a week off anyway.

So they play their starters and beat the Bucs. I still don't think the Bucs go 1-5.

0-6

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

Any guesses on how many wins it will take to get an NFC wild card spot? I'm guessing 8 or 9 but tbh I haven't been paying much attention outside of the Bucs.

Probably 9.

FYI, if the Bucs were in the NFC East they'd be tied for the division lead with the Giants.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Atlanta is a poo poo-bad team, ya'll, and they've lost my interest for the remainder of the year.

Atlanta fan checks out as soon as he realizes his team isn't good.

In other news; grass is green, water is wet.

These stories and more at 11!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

You've supported your rapist QB from the very beginning and haven't wavered. I applaud you.

Actually I've been pretty vocal about not liking him and thinking he's a piece of poo poo, but that doesn't stop me from being a fan of the team as a whole. LaVonte David, Mike Evans and Gerald McCoy are all Pretty Cool Dudes.

I also didn't stop being a fan in the ~10 years since the Super Bowl.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sucks to suck, bro

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

It wasn't a meltdown, Intruder. I'm explaining my moroseness to Joe-bags.

:respek:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731255&pagenumber=6#post453107538

Hahah good lord dude. You're gonna win another game, but if you really want to stick to it, donate the money to charity instead. I already have enough Bucs jerseys that I don't wear.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

The Definitive NFL 2015 Fraud Teams List: (In no particular order)

Bengals
Steelers
Packers
Vikings
Colts
Falcons
Panthers
Dolphins
Patriots
Jets
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Washington
Broncos
Chiefs
Cardinals
Seahawks
Rams

If your team is not on this list, congrats, you're not frauds, you're just bad.

Yay!

Right? Yay?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

i remember briefly considering buying my Panthers@Falcons tickets early, thinking scalping a pair at 20% face would be hard.

ha

haha

hahahahaha

I've got a friend with season tickets if you're interested in those. I can see how much they want for them. They're not terrible seats. Lower level corner end zones

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

It helps me :suicide:

Aw, you don't want what will undoubtedly be a Revis Buccs Jersey? This has me curious, gonna go check.

Haha looks like it's Freeman at $20. I already have one of those!

e: wtf is this:http://www.nflshop.com/Tampa_Bay_Bu..._Limited_Jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

Wait, you're telling me that in 2015 the official NFL team store is still selling Josh Freeman jerseys

Technically it's their "sale" section but yeah. They're also selling Marc Barron jerseys

• Locked thread