Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

The Pats are incredibly beatable in their current form against any team with a good qb and good defense. The Giants last week had the qb but their defense is poo poo, and the Bills have the defense but Tyrod isn't there yet.

I look at the afc though and do any teams have both of those things? Cincy maybe? But to beat the Pats in the playoffs they'd have to win a game with more than 12 people watching. I can't think of anyone else who stops the Pats from reaching the superbowl.

You guys who aren't on Team Eli to get back out of the nfc and stop the inevitable are just wrong at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Gene Steratore is a legit ref, maybe that's why the NFL thought he could handle being saddled with the loving worst crew I've seen since the replacement refs were dropped out of a plane somewhere in the middle of the pacific

• Locked thread