Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Bucs are .500. First two games win streak in 31 games. Had the best and most complete game I've seen in a long time.

Hot take but offensive player of the week is a two horse race between Winston and Martin. And that rules.

I'm still skeptical and I will still cuss and yell when they do stupid poo poo, but it seems like we are finally headed in the right direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Cruel and Unusual posted:

@SportsCenter

Strange But True: The Lions are the 1st team in NFL history to score exactly 18 points in back-to-back games.

Illuminati is real.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

pillsburysoldier posted:

Bucs have the #7 defense

That's weird

More like a return to form.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

mastershakeman posted:

So is lovie back to being a good coach or no?

I am withholding judgement right now. I'm pretty black and white. You are a good coach or a bad coach. He is still a bad coach until we can show consistency. Blowing the Redskins game is still pretty sour and fresh for me, and I think blowing a 24 point lead falls on the coaching staff.

We are definitely headed in the right direction it seems, and I will gladly eat all of my negative words that I said about this team if we contend for a playoffs spot. A three game win streak is loving unheard of for us, but it would go a long way to showing me that we can be contenders.

It will make me mad if the Bucs finish 9-7 and dont make the playoffs but a shittastic 7-9 NFC East team makes it on the strength of being in a terrible division.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Shinjobi posted:

I'm not trying to be dickish Cowboy fan here, but I would like to point out that it's felt like every damned offseason that national media outlets go gaga over the Eagles. I genuinely can't remember a season without people picking the Eagles to go far. I don't know how it happens, I just know that it does happen, and if I didn't hate y'all so much I'd feel terrible for the hype train sabotaging ya. As it is, I have to deal with idiot rednecks in the DFW screaming about Staubach all the goddamn time, so I'll just call your suffering and my suffering a wash. I've never seen the Cowboys win a Superbowl, if that helps. I only know them as they've been since post championship.

I was about to ask how old you are and then depressed myself when I remembered I watched the Cowboys and the Steelers 20 loving years ago.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Watching highlights right now and all I can say is lol Doug Martin is so slow when he gets to the secondary.

:swoon:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Obligatory Handle posted:

Nice incorrect stat.

The correct stat must be really embarrassing anyway or else you would have posted it.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Comparing Jameis to Cam yesterday:

TD Passes: 5
Passing yards: 246
Team points: 45 and 44 respectively
Margin of Victory: 28

Both in the NFC South, both played NFC East teams.

Spooky.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I don't really think a guy should go to jail for stealing a laptop but hey maybe you live somewhere where people overreact about stuff idk

I have no comment on Jameis other than I still think he is a piece of poo poo.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

A.o.D. posted:

Is it cool if I take yours?

No, but I don't think you should go to jail if you did.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Chichevache posted:

If you don't punish grand theft then you just encourage him to keep being the thief he is. Remember when he stole that banner from those poor fans at the Packer game? He's turning into a god drat kleptomaniac and I want him stopped before he steals a playoff win against us too.

I forgot jail is the only punishment on earth lol

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Chichevache posted:

You forgot to read the rest if my post too!
lol

No I didn't. I just think you're stupid and when you post stupid stuff I think you believe it.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Chichevache posted:

I'm sorry that you felt I was serious when I linked Cam's theft of a laptop to him tearing down a Green Bay Packers poster in Carolina. I also don't actually think that the police should arrest him for "stealing" wins. It would be pretty funny though. I hope whoever stole your judgement returns that someday as well. :ohdear:

It's okay, I forgive you.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Joey Freshwater posted:

Well they've already beaten Atlanta and New Orleans and are playing better than they were when they did. There's no reason to think they can't beat either or both again. Indy and St. Louis are also beatable. The only team I'd say they probably won't beat is Carolina, unless they're resting starters. 1-5 would be a disaster. 3-3/4-2 seems more likely.

Carolina will probably get a first round bye so resting their starters will be overkill since they'll have a week off anyway.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Any guesses on how many wins it will take to get an NFC wild card spot? I'm guessing 8 or 9 but tbh I haven't been paying much attention outside of the Bucs.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Popy posted:

gently caress Eli,

Brock will beat the pats book it

I would bank on him getting injured and Peyton having one last great game on like three weeks rest and then throwing four picks the following game.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

NC-17 posted:

Inadvertent whistle may have been a ref getting scared:

Also, in another fuckup the second White TD should have been blown dead.

Hughes was like 16 yards behind the LOS when that ball was snapped lol.

It is not a sub until you cross the numbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Ehud posted:

The only reason it isn't working is he got rid of all the good players

Worth firing him for imo

• Locked thread