Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I really want the Raiders and Jags to both win playoff games, but I'm torn because that would certainly mean Pittsburgh was beat and I think they're the only AFC team that can beat New England.

I can't handle Patriots Panthers in the superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

computer parts posted:

So I haven't really been able to watch the Panthers this year, are they really a legit good team or is it them being relatively better than the competition? (Which to be fair might be enough to get to the Super Bowl in this year's NFC)

They play good defense, they don't turn the ball over, they run it better than anyone, they have 5 legit stars on defense, they're bigger than all the other teams in the league, and they have cam newton.

They're for real.

And they're getting healthy. Charles Johnson, Dwan Edwards, and Mario Addison will all be returning to the d line.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Generations had the lifeforms song, Generations is better than Nemesis

Insurrection is by far the worst if that's what we're going for.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Imagine if you guys posted this stuff here 5 years ago. What a difference :pwn:

they did.

it was all grahf

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol getting trolled by prince of dicks

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers are real good ya'll

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Can Cam have a game so good it doesn't matter what he wears?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shiksa posted:

Cam newton: first out furry in the nfl

yo yo yo, lemme get dat mario world 2

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ron Rivera dabbin em

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vhak lord of hate posted:

The Ron Rivera story is cool, almost being fired last (?) year to this!

2012/2013 it was touch and go.

Last year they could have fired Shula at any moment.

anyway go ron!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Panthers dominated that game outside of two plays. There was one horrific call against Washington that would have given the skins a 21-14 lead, but I don't really think it would have mattered.

On defense, Washington couldn't really stop the Panthers. Cam looked comfortable for most of the day, and he seems to be getting more accurate as the season goes on. Devin Funchess was clearly the target on the day. Cam targeted him early and often. He's starting to look better out there. The word on him early in the season was he was unable to figure out how to play against physical corners; he's getting better at it.

Nothing really stood out to me on the Redskins defense.

On the other side of the ball, the Panthers got pressure from everywhere. Kirk looks gunshy and doesn't really respond well to pressure. At least twice he felt the blitz coming, and instead of trying to get rid of it or tucking and securing the ball, he just sat there and took the strip sack. His interception was off his back foot. And holy gently caress dudes hang on to the ball. You can't give the Panthers defense any rest.

Washington only had like 8 yards rushing which is nuts.

On the Desean touchdown, good job on Kirk recognizing Colin Jones was somehow lined up on him on the slot. Colin is, uh, not fleet of foot. He's like the rest of the Panthers safeties; in the box only.

Anyway Washington was completely dominated outside of 2 plays and the game was never really in doubt. Even if they didn't get hosed on that interception, I don't really think they could have mustered any sustained offense in this game.

Go the Panthers bitch

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There's no Falcons fans to talk poo poo to about their fraud team :smith:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Josh Norman gives pro interviews

http://blackandbluereview.com/josh-norman-on-trent-williams/

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

NC-17 posted:

Like he hasn't been already.

This is like when people were accusing Johnny Damon of taking steroids, even while he was grounding weakly to short and tossing up blimps from the outfield.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I've always wanted to know what he was doing here.

that's about 95k I think. If that's a strict press from the back rack that's pretty loving impressive.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Popy posted:

non-evil teams are the cards, panthers, packers, and all of the AFC but steelers.

wtf is this

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i remember briefly considering buying my Panthers@Falcons tickets early, thinking scalping a pair at 20% face would be hard.

ha

haha

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

I've got a friend with season tickets if you're interested in those. I can see how much they want for them. They're not terrible seats. Lower level corner end zones

yeah that'd be cool.

email me at username at gmail dot com

• Locked thread