Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Some thoughts on Seahawks-49ers:

- Tyler Lockett and Thomas Rawls are really good, and I'm excited to see them play for several more seasons. Rawls was everything we wanted from Christine Michael, sans the fumbles.
- Our already bad o-line sustained 3 injuries. 2 of them should be no big deal and ready for next week, but man it could get a lot worse before it gets better.
- In the past four games I've watched against the 49ers, I think the 9ers looked the best with Gabbert as QB. That's how bad Kaep has become.
- Everything we needed to happen to get closer to the wild card occurred. It's still gonna need to be a "win every game" at this point.
- Marshawn might need season-ending sports hernia surgery :smith: It's nice to know Rawls is there, but it's sad to see Lynch go out this way.

Football is still somewhat tolerable to watch, for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shindragon posted:

Is he or is it because 49ers defense was really bad. :v:

If he works out, kudos.

The 49ers are bad as a whole, but they rank 10th overall in run defense so they aren't terrible, and the aforementioned running stats against the Bengals (who also have a good rushing defense, average is under 100 yards allowed per game) I think he's gonna be legit. Whether or not he can play week in and out remains to be seen.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

korrandark posted:

the Bengals were not a very good run defense before Burfict came back.

I still think Rawls is gonna be a legit good player. Unless he was putting up those numbers against terrible defenses (like Saints or Browns level) and was putting up pedestrian numbers against other teams, I'd be more cautious in my hype. Also, Seattle's offensive line is pretty bad, so people need to take that into account. Regardless, we're gonna be seeing more and more of him since Lynch's abdomen injury seems pretty serious :(

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Chichevache posted:

Also the Niners apparently can not tackle.

You try tackling this!

https://streamable.com/om3f?t=0.0

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Metapod posted:

Wrong 7-9 Seahawks = best playoff team

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Hey, I'm glad to see the Pac-12's officiating situation gets to be seen by the whole nation, at least!

• Locked thread