Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Titans are basically a black hole of no talent outside Mariota and a handful of dudes, some of which are out hurt and backed up by rotting corpses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Insurrection is by far the worst if that's what we're going for.

It's like choosing between severe constipation (Insurrection) and diarrhea (Nemesis).

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

Lol get hosed Jeff Fisher

I can support this. :respek:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Why the need to rehash this when you had a Jets performance less than 24 hours ago that was just as pathetic and disgusting as anything that happened last night?

Reality check for mcmagic: losing by a touchdown on a random Sunday when your quarterback had a kind of ordinary bad game isn't "just as pathetic and disgusting" as losing 49-19 in the first Thanksgiving prime time network broadcast of an NFL game in history, especially when the former doesn't feature a diving-into-a-butthole turnover.

In case you're wondering, this sort of thing is why everyone thinks you're dumb and/or mentally ill. :ms:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

NC-17 posted:

:ssh:

You don't wanna see Peyton Manning face off against Brady and Belichick one more time in November in Foxboro?

Isn't the game in Denver?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The Pats right now are pretty flawed, but they rushed back like 3 injured offensive linemen, none of whom looked 100%, plus Edelman is actually kind of important. That's basically everything in a nutshell.

Those problems should all be sorted by the playoffs, but in the meantime the rest of the regular season could be a rough ride so some shitnuts is bound to go all LOST SEASON when they lose a game (or even two! :aaaaa:)

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

they got the best D in the league right now lmao what in the world

I have no idea. :iiam:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

2/5 of the oline were rushed back from injury because we are literally out of tackles otherwise. Usually Bill gives players one more week to come back from injury. Oh and Buffalo has not the worst front 7 on defense either.

I think they played 3 guys who had been out the week before in this game at various points and they all looked rusty.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

midwat posted:

I don't get how he's made it through multiple years with the team, honestly.

The alternatives are worse, basically.

And while he's not great by any stretch, he's started a fair amount of games in his career without sabotaging the entire offense like he kind of did last night. He doesn't need to be good, just not a grease fire in a Taco Bell dumpster bad.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I think people want to be racist about Mariota in Tennessee, but Mettenberger proved he was too bad to root for no matter how white trash he looks, and nobody knows what the gently caress a Hawaiian even is down here so they're just kind of baffled.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I think the Chargers are cool and good.

Well, not THIS roster, or coaching staff or management or stadium. But the idea of a California lightning bolt fun time team is good and should be left alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Ehud posted:

The only reason it isn't working is he got rid of all the good players

Whitest team in the NFL, substantially whiter than the Packers or Patriots. :heritage:

http://regressing.deadspin.com/the-eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-nfl-and-other-f-1638158955

As of 2014, anyway.

• Locked thread